Mods to be done this weekend:

RPI red scoops, BMC Filters, and block off plates

Black grille

Black M6 Logos

Black OEM M6 Wheels

Painting Calipers red w/ M logo

5% tint all the way around

Eisenmann race exhaust :D

Cant wait to get all the mods on and finsihed. I will post some pictures of the calipers before and after. Let me know if yall want me to post any other pictures through out the process. Comments welcome. Thanks guys

#3 ·
Anthony,

Looks really good so far! Please post pictures of all your mods. I absolutely love the color combo on your M6!

David

#5 ·
That exhaust is going to sound great! I'm still undecided if I am going to upgrade mine, but the eisenmann is at the top of my list.

I just noticed you are over on M6 board as well. My username is "CatsFan".

Keeping with the black theme I would also do the side gills or whatever they are called in black and also pick up the color matched reflectors for the front which really helps to clean it up. Since my car is black I just wrapped mine in some gloss black vinyl I had in the garage, but getting rid of the orange really makes the headlamps pop.

#6 ·
V-10 500 HP exhaust was a must for me. I gotta hear that baby scream to get the full ear to ear grin going lol. for me it came down to the Tubi Rumore or the Eisenmann and seeing that the Tubi is so much more expensive I just went with the Eisenmann.

Ye sir I am on the M6 board as well. This forum doesn't get to much action :(

Your talking about the Orange on the front headlights correct?

#7 ·
You make a good point about hearing the V10 scream. That's one of the best parts about driving this car. You don't necessarily have to go super fast, just rev it up past 6k rpm and the thing sounds amazing. I look forward to hearing a video of your exhaust. :thumbup:

Yes I am referring to the little orange strip on the front bumper. I did mine for basically free with some old vinyl I had laying around the garage.

#8 ·
Yes sir you got it. The downshifts sound good also. I will post a video when i get them installed. Video should b coming this weekend or early next week.

What is even the purpose of that orange strip? Just a reflector or what?

#9 ·
Yes, just a reflector. I think they are only required in the US.

#12 ·
Damn, that's way too much! I would either search online (eBay or a forum sponsor), have a body shop paint them, or you can use this DIY I found. He bought new reflectors for $23 each and painted them, but I would just remove the ones you have, paint, and reinstall.

http://bimmerdrivers.com/forum/showthread.php?p=53177#post53177

#13 ·
Block off plates BMC filters, charcoal delete, RPI Scoops and the matte black kidney grilles all installed.

The aftermarket Grilles were a lot tighter fitting than the OEM chrome grilles that came with the car. I had to bust out my handy Dremel and do a little modifications to the clips on the grille. A little pain in the butt. All is good though. :thumbup:

Attachments

#14 ·
Looks great! :thumbup:

#15 ·
How much of a difference do you notice with the plates/filters/scoops? I will probably pick up a set in the next few weeks. I pulled my charcoal filters, but honestly I didn't notice any difference.

#16 ·
Thanks. I havent been able to drive her yet she is still sitting on jacks. I'm waiting on my wheels to be finished. Should get them today and be driving her tomorrow but I will let you know if I can feel any difference.

#21 · (Edited)
Been a crappy weekend out in the Houston area so I haven't been able to wash her up like I want to but here is a couple pictures of the beast with the new matte black bmw wheels and all the mods installed.

Attachments

#23 ·
It was suppose to ship last Friday but got delayed a week. The guys at IND the north American distributor for Eisenmann told me they are backed up because they are making the exhaust for the new M6 model. Suppose to b in the states on Monday and to me in Houston by Thursday. I had to reschedule my appointment with EVS motors in Houston to this Saturday the 7th. Can't wait to hear how it sounds driving the car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.