BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Lets see the new wheels

10K views 138 replies 35 participants last post by  jonesin 
#1 ·
I've heard that a bunch of people have been getting new wheels lately, anyone care to post the pics all in one thread so we can compare/contrast and share the glory around? I have a legit reason to ask this too, as I'll be getting new wheels myself relatively soon, and though I doubt I'll be getting what everyone else has, I'd like to see all the new ones ya'll have.

Post pics please? Or even links to threads about it. :thumbup:

#52 ·
Thanks barbie I was thinking maybe the calipers but I didn't know what the opinion was of the public.
What I really want are the 7series wheels or the style5's powdercoated gold :) but I'll most likely do the calipers after I rebolt my licence plate to my bumper because imho what makes the non m bumpers look so terrible is the plate trim. I'll post pictures about it in another thread tommorow

#58 ·
I do think it'll look quite good. Good luck! :thumbup:

I have BMW style 43 wheels. I've always loved 5 spoke wheels; they allow me to put cross drilled rotors on for the visual effect.

Yes, I know that cross drilled rotors don't do dick for stopping power, but I don't care ... they look good.

Also, here's a link (that has been posted before) to a chart showing most BMW wheels:

http://www.bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/wheels/BMWWheels.htm
That's my style as well.. I've ALWAYS adored the 5-spoke styling. That's what I'll be going with actually. :D

I hope to be picking these up next week... Style 5's :D
OMG Steven! Gorgeous! Love the lip.

#53 ·
I have BMW style 43 wheels. I've always loved 5 spoke wheels; they allow me to put cross drilled rotors on for the visual effect.

Yes, I know that cross drilled rotors don't do dick for stopping power, but I don't care ... they look good.

Also, here's a link (that has been posted before) to a chart showing most BMW wheels:

http://www.bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/wheels/BMWWheels.htm

Attachments

#79 ·
Anyone know what to search for when looking to get your wheels redone?

#81 ·
:rofl: Seriously.......

#82 ·
got OE Replica's, wish they were deep dish but hey i still love em!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.