BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2006 330ci 10,000 mi. Near mint.

1K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  08750i 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello,

This is not a for sale ad but a cry for help and advice.

I purchased my son a 2006 330ci convertible , every pkg and option except back up sensors, he shortly thereafter moved to DC and doesn't use it much. It's graphite with grey and black top, cold weather pkg, , performance pkg. Dinan upgrades and badge +++. Still under extended warranty. If I could is buy it myself I would.

He wants to sell it, it's probably the smart thing to do but it's such a special, ultra low mi mint car , how do we go about doing that?

Any suggestions and pricing help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

#2 ·
You sell it the same way you sell a car with 100k miles. Get it posted on cars for sale websites, ask a fair price, entertain offers. Your Dinan upgrades won't fetch much money on the sale, but may get a different type of buyer interested in it.

Proof that it's under extended warranty would be good cuz usually they are 6 years from date of purchase or 100k miles, whichever comes first.

It also either has sport pkg or performance pkg, not both. Performance pkg includes sport pkg.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php/BMW_E46#ZHP_-_Performance_Package

#5 ·
Hello,

I purchased my son a 2006 330ci every pkg and option except back up sensors, he shortly thereafter moved to DC and doesn't use it much. It's graphite with grey and black top, cold weather pkg, , performance pkg. Dinan upgrades and badge +++. Still under extended warranty. If I could is buy it myself I would.

He wants to sell it, it's probably the smart thing to do but it's such a special, ultra low mi mint car , how do we go about doing that?

Thank you!
Just for the record, a "Ci" is a coupe, while a "CiC" is a ragtop....which one is it ? If you post a couple of pics, we can probably verify the packages on it....
As mentioned, people in the know probably don`t care about those Dinan options, which tend to over-promise and under-deliver as far as performance goes.

Once it`s true pedigree is determined, then we can help point you in the right direction to maximize your sale.

#8 ·
Hello,

I purchased my son a 2006 330ci convertible , every pkg and option except back up sensors, he shortly thereafter moved to DC and doesn't use it much. It's graphite with grey and black top, cold weather pkg, , performance pkg. Dinan upgrades and badge +++. Still under extended warranty. If I could is buy it myself I would.

Thank you!
if ur son is away, doesn't need it, u'r not short on cash and u really love that car, why not keep it for yourself? :dunno:

#16 ·
It does have the performance pkg and it is an automatic.

Thank you for asking.
How about verifying that with a nice clear photo of the dashboard cluster & surrounding area....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.