BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#4,742 · (Edited)
Just got my new ride, haven't really done anything to it yet but the previous owner seems to have blacked out the grills and all (haven't really done a good job of it tho).

Just signed up a few hours ago to bimmerfest, this is my first BMW and my first car :supdude:

#4,751 ·
wow.....thanx a lot man, that just made my day! :D And I've been a bit busy but heres a few more snaps.
I've polished the rims today and really cleaned the interior and all. The previous guy wasn't exactly a neat freak. I Just got the Car registered today but I cant drive it till i get insurance and the wait is killing me :mad: Its been 2weeks now since I got it :cry:

#4,759 ·
I plasti dipped my rims this past summer, dont really like em. I mean for the winter its cool but i honestly dont think anything like that belongs on our precious cars. I say just go and get black rims or watever. I even went as far as nightshading the tail lights, alot of compliments and its ok but everyone is doin the "blacked out" theme. So im switching it up and getting machined finished wheels. As far as the grills, just buy them blacked out, i brought mines just a few hours ago for 40.00