BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Trade Fineline Wade Wood Trim for Silver?

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  steelerfan 
#1 ·
Hello All,

We just picked up our new X3 a few ago. Really wanted the silver trim for a nice contrast with the black interior but we went with a really nicely equiped X3 35i they had on the lot. So if your in NC & want to do a trim swap, let me know. I've done a trim swap on a e46 330ci before & it's not that bad so it' can't be that much different. The fineline is the really dark wood trim.

#7 ·
I am selling the aluminum trim on Bimmerpost. I would swap but I already replaced with wood. Message me if interested- open to reasonable offers as I don't need it.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Can you PM me a link? I hoped on Bimmerpost in the X3 Marketplace Classifieds & I see a set but the person listing is from New Jersey & has a different username

#6 · (Edited)
Hello all, I've been out of town the last few weeks & just realized i didn't have my profile setup to auto subscribe to post so I wasn't receiving any emails for these responses...

Here are some pics...

Doug,
Since your in Huntersville, I'm hoping you & i can work this out since we are practically neighbors...:eek:)... Here are are few pics:

That dot is just the flash from my camera... taking these from in the garage & the lights from the garage doors were shinning through... no blemishes of any kind on the trim. we has just over 1000 miles on it thanks to a recent beach trip...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.