BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

What kind of deals to expect on new 2012 F30 328's

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  EddieB 
#1 ·
Just wondering, what do you guys think dealerships are offering(deal-wise) for 2012 new 328's still on the lot?

#3 ·
I considered a 2012 but the incentives were not available in October. The price increase for a 2013 is only $500. Unless you can get at least $2500 under invoice, I would not consider a 2012. :dunno:

#4 ·
you're going to need to be a cash buyer or not using bmwfs to finance-- the 2012s have no more support from bmwfs, lease or finance wise.

#5 ·
Not much that it's worth it from what I've seen. Too many retail shoppers who will think a 2012 at invoice is a good deal for someone informed to get much better. You can get invoice or less on a 2013 if you know when and where to shop but the dealers also know the uninformed will take that 2012 for same

#7 ·
The incentives for 2013 are the $1,000 if you use BMW finance and a $750 Loyalty (if you own a BMW now). The $1,000 works for the leasing, but if you buy, you must use the BMW finance at 3.29% for 60 months but that is still very high, therefore you will pay more than the savings in higher interest. Again, $500-$1,000 over invoice is the goal for a 2013 BEFORE incentives, I would not consider a 2012 unless you have at least $2,500 under invoice. that being said, I do not know if the dealer will come down that far on a 2012, but if you have a cost in mind, go to the dealer and stick to it. This is BMW, not a domestic brand. The domestics rely on incentives, but not BMW's. :tsk:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.