POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#14,322 ·

Editted it.

but fcuk yes!!!!!! anymore you have send them to Franklyn29@gmail.com
the white balance was off on all of the pictures i took that day thanks to the weird overcast/sunny weather. i got lazy halfway through editing like 300 pictures :rofl:

#14,332 ·
Since I submitted a different photo in the calendar thread, I'll put this one in here. It's from the reject pile...

Seemed like every time I went out to take photos, the sun came out, which ruins everything.
Karl, this photo actually has a ton of potential. That wood grain is beautiful and reflects nicely in the black paint. Maybe a little wider of a shot and a touch off level, but nothing major at all! I guess it helps having a super clean car. Everytime I take a picture of my car, it makes me hate everything. :mad:

#14,333 ·
lighting is easy to fix in lightroom
Sort of. Not without major surgery to get rid of harshness. Best time for photos is dusk and/or dawn, or when it's cloudy. Otherwise, it this photo would require tons of photoshopping to get rid of all the crazy reflections.

#14,335 ·

#14,337 ·
Thanks! And yeah, RMS Stage 2 @ 13psi and some other stuff like Eisenmann exhaust, meth, etc.