BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rolf Contact Information

265K views 743 replies 330 participants last post by  JSpira 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Contraryto previous postings, Rolf is now very responsive to e-mail. Early scheduling is recommended. He was busy on our arrival date.

+49 171-82 514 92 Phone number
rolf.pickupservice@yahoo.de

#77 ·
DBU said:
I would go on whatever language tour you can get on. Sure it is nice to understand everything, but if your son is into this, he will enjoy it even if he doesn't understand the narrative. If you ask nicely, they may allow your son to sit in the passenger seat when the technician "test drive" a finished E90 (at about 90 MPH on the dyno). Good stuff! :thumbup:
I seat in E90 4dr M3. :dunno:
Happen to be somebody order euro spec 318 with M3 steering wheel and M3 stick shift. Freaking looser! :rofl:

#78 ·
Latest from Rolf

I mentioned in my post last evening to the ED Board that I was met yesterday at the airport by Rolf. He said the fleet was unavailable, so he was good enough to meet me with his personal car, a 3 series wagon. We had a lovely chat on the way to the delivery center, and he joined me for lunch while we waited for my car to be prepared. During this time, he was good enough to give me some great recommendations for coffeehouses, etc., for the next couple of days. He even gave me a couple of small BMW puzzles for my children at home. He refused to take a tip, though I was able to persuade him to take a lapel pin from my office as a small additional thank you. Best of all, he's going to pick me up at the hotel Saturday morning for the ride to the airport in a new stretch 750! Cheers, Rolf:thumbup:

#79 ·
we're meeting Rolf on Sunday! can't wait :)

#80 ·
Rolf not replying to email

I sent email to Rolf on 8/23 and again on 8/27 to the address in this thread. No message bounce back or reply from him. This is my second trip for ED, scheduled for October. Last October for my first ED, I also had no reply from him so I'm not too impressed with his responsiveness. Anybody have any suggestions?

#81 ·
Interesting.

I sent email to Rolf on 8/23 and again on 8/27 to the address in this thread. No message bounce back or reply from him. This is my second trip for ED, scheduled for October. Last October for my first ED, I also had no reply from him so I'm not too impressed with his responsiveness. Anybody have any suggestions?
I don't know what to tell you.
I emailed Ralph this past week in the PM and had a response by the AM...
I'm guessing he never received your messages, :dunno:
(...or maybe he doesn't like you:bawling: )

If you try again tell him your arrival date and time and mention bimmerfest.
If he still doesn't respond, you must have done something to piss him off.
JT2

#85 ·
I also received a response quickly from Rolf. He is picking up up at the airport and dropping us off the next day at the ED center.
I would suspect he is not getting your emails. Maybe try another email addy from your end.

#86 ·
It took him a couple of days to respond to my Emails, but he always did respond and he was punctual and courteous when I was over there. Maybe he's away? In any event, he's worth the effort!

#89 ·
I just got an email from Rolf. He was supposed to pick us up on Monday morning, but supposedly some Bimmerfest VIP needs a tour at 9:30 am and he can't pick us up now. Peter is going to stand in for him though. :thumbup: I just want to know which Bimmerfest VIP scoundrel took Rolf away from me? :mad: He better be pretty high up in the Bimmerfest chain. Come on show yourself. :stickpoke

#94 ·
that's what happened with us too, but it was someone with BMW AG, not bimmerfest... oh well, Peter was great!

#90 ·
Peter is great - if the weather is nice, ride with the top down.

Are you sure it isn't a BMW VIP and not a Bimmerfest VIP?

#95 ·
Rolf and Cabs

Here is my experience with Rolf and cabs:

I arrived yesterday to Munich and Rolf was waiting for me in the airport as we had arranged by email. I emailed him only a few days in advance and got lucky that he was available. He charged me 40 Euros to go to my hotel, the Sheraton. When I asked him about getting from Harms back to the airport he said a regular taxi would probably be 50-60 Euros but he would do it for me for 40 Euros. It then turned out that he was not available so I asked Harms to call me a cab. The fare on the meter was exactly 40 Euros. Harms did not mention any flat rate fare of 32 Euros but I also did not know to ask because I'm reading this while I'm back at the airport waiting to return home.

#96 ·
MIA Rolf

This is my third attemp to contact Mr. Raffelsieper without success. Can someone call his attention and ask him to check his computer.

#97 ·
Rolf is definitely around!

Trucheli: I contacted Rolf just two days ago via email (Sept 20th) and he responded that same day. He will pick my wife and me up at Munich's Airport on November 1st (All Saints Catholic German Holiday), right after our direct LH flight from SFO lands at 6PM. So I know he is around and, as confirmed by others in this forum, continues to be very friendly, courteous and helpful. Check the email address to make sure you have the correct one. He is using rolf.raffelsierper@web.de. Z356.

#98 ·
Trucheli: I contacted Rolf just two days ago via email (Sept 20th) and he responded that same day. He will pick my wife and me up at Munich's Airport on November 1st (All Saints Catholic German Holiday), right after our direct LH flight from SFO lands at 6PM. So I know he is around and, as confirmed by others in this forum, continues to be very friendly, courteous and helpful. Check the email address to make sure you have the correct one. He is using rolf.raffelsieper@web.de. Z356.
e-mail has been corrected by Rolf 9/23 !

#100 ·
I did received an answer from Rolf and we are in business.
Thanks Z356.

#102 ·
highly recommended rolf!! he is a extremely nice guy!! he dropped us off from the hotel to the airport. He arrived on time, drove professionally and he even walked to the airline counter and checked in with us. Also walked us to the custom and made sure that we knew where and how to get our tax refund back!!! extremely patient and nice guy!! highly recommended!! A+++++

#103 ·
Attention / Information!

Sometimes I had to refer my guets to the Taxi cap "Sigrid".
Some days ago she let me know, that she is no longer interested to work for my bimmerfest vip's!
Now, I cannot take any longer responsibility for her service and have stopped business relationship with this Taxi Comany!

Viele Gr***252;***223;e
ROLF, M***252;nchen (in holidays in Italie from Oct.27 to 31!)

#106 ·
#105 ·
My wife and I just returned from our ED. Rolf picked us up at the airport, dropped us the next morning at the ED center, and picked us up from Harms to take us to the airport 10 days later. He gave us excellent advice about areas in Italy to visit that were perfect. Having Rolf chauffeur us was awesome. He is very punctual and knowledgeable. From reading here we knew he would not accept a tip so we decided to bring a small gift for him. Highly recommended.

#107 ·
I highly recommend Rolfe like most of Festers...He was very helpful in every aspect of my ED trip on 9/29/06...It's like having a friend in Munich...

Attachments

#108 ·
Rolf is great! Our flight was delayed and luggage lost, but he waited for us nontheless. Called while I was picking up the car to see if all was ok. Rolf came to the hotel and had me follow him out to the drop off site the night before I left, and then showed up in a fantastic new 7-series, long base, "bmw invidual" model. Fantastic machine. Couldn't ask for nicer service and knowledge of BMW delivery when in Munich.

Attachments

#110 ·
Shhhh. He can see us discussing his gifts! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

#112 ·
I read all 5 pages of this thread. Note to self, use Rolf's services :thumbup:

#113 ·
Rolf just emailed me. It's all set, however, Peter will be picking us up and not Rolf as he has to be elsewhere. Anyone met Peter before? Rolf mentioned he does not have good command of the English language.

#114 ·
Peter is great. I can't speak about his English language command since we never spoke in English but he's super.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.