BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
6M views 104K replies 316 participants last post by  tim330i 
#1 ·
There has been a bunch of OT threads lately, so i think we should try to keep it all the ot talk in one place. I know the e36 forum rocks, and all the other forums suck big time :bigpimp:, yet we need to stay on topic....

#224 ·
This is the ULTIMATE RICE MOVIE, if you thought fast and furious promoted that whole scene... wait till you waste 3 minutes of life watching this!

Haha, I used to love the Initial D arcade game! They used to dispense this little card you carried everywhere with you that would track point totals and you could get your profile/car up on any machine, etc. That was a while ago.

Used to make me want a white Toyota Trueno like the main character had. :rofl:

#230 ·
Theres a hail storm comin in, if anyone has some ice cubes to spare you can come on up and throw em at my car.
It needs new paint and a hail storm is the way to go.

#231 ·
Not sure if its anyone here or not but i just read in the news that in NY Long Island some 18 year old torched his 92 BMW "simply because he hated the car" on July 10th.

It musta been a 318.

#233 ·
in somewhat off topic news I saw someone get hit by a car tonight. Flew through the air a couple of feet. luckily it was only like 5 or 6 blocks from the fire station and the guy was fine. Scary though.

#235 ·
in somewhat off topic news I saw someone get hit by a car tonight. Flew through the air a couple of feet. luckily it was only like 5 or 6 blocks from the fire station and the guy was fine. Scary though.
Question is... Were they flying Delta Ebonics? :dunno:

#237 ·
Racing farce!!!

#239 ·
a 67 BMW 200 CS.... thats all i can tell ya... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.