BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

N54Tuning Performance Line - N54 Catless Downpipes - ONLY $359.00 - IN STOCK!!!

477 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  atxlumberjack49 
#1 ·
In Stock and Ready to SHIP!!!

I am happy to launch our new line of performance products. We have partnered with several manufacturing partners to bring you a great line of performance oriented products at an affordable price, but of the utmost quality.

Its taken a while to get these to market, but we wanted to get the perfect affordable pipe out there. We didn't want the low price to compromise on quality and performance so these were designed with several important features

1) Performance
2) Fitment
3) Smooth Tapper from the FULL 3" design to the factory exhaust flanges.

These pipes come with a lifetime guarantee and lifetime warranty!!

Features;

- Perfect Fit
- Made from mandrel bent 3" stainless steel.
- Smooth taper and bends to increase airflow through the pipe
- Non Ground Welds
- Hardware and Gaskets Included
- Optional Mounting Hardware for Turbo (V-Clamps)
- Gains from 25-35hp.

Application:
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i
- 2008-2010 BMW 135i
- 2011+ N54 335IS

Does not fit X-Drive Vehicles

AVAILABLE FOR 359.00

ORDER LINK

http://www.n54tuning.com/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=150

***EDIT***

Just wanted to show off out new improved (closer to OEM Spec) Turbo Flange. This has been shipping for the last few months (Since early summer) but I haven't had a chance to highlight this yet. This new flange design makes install, especially for the average DIY guy much easier.

Compared to all the other pipe manufacturers this is the closest to OEM spec there is. The OEM flange is extremely thin.

Mike

See less See more
#2 ·
Downpipe Fix

Hi Mike,
I was looking at the N54 catless downpipe on www.n54tuning.com and noticed you have to select if you need a "downpipe fix". Can you tell me what this is and if my 2008 335i (E93) M sport needs it?

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.