BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Chad/Knowledgeable Wheel People?

2K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  bimmerbarbie 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Ya dude, those are on my dad's E46, and i think a dude on here from Upeast runs them on his coupe. They'll look great.

#11 ·
:bustingup
Hopefully melt them down into something much more beautiful and useful.

Quite frankly, I'd imagine that bottle caps would be happy to be remade into pretty much anything.

:p

great, now he will read this and its going strait to his head
I was unaware there was a strait that goes straight to my head. ;)

Adam, they'll fit.

#7 ·
People, stop asking for Chad, he'll look at your thread and help you anyway, but it makes you look like you don't care about anyones advice but his, and people go on fourms so they can get help from a lot of different sources.

#12 ·
Adam you should've used the Chad Signal, maybe he'd have responded faster. :lmao:

Its possible for Chad's ego to grow any larger? I didn't realize the atmosphere could support it growing any more....

#13 ·
Its possible for Chad's ego to grow any larger? I didn't realize the atmosphere could support it growing any more....

:slap:

You're walkin' on thin ice, woman. :p

#15 ·
Uhm.......that's not correct. Remember, we were somewhere around 6:0, me up.

#17 ·
Well I figured since you were making up random numbers for no reason whatsoever, I could too. So I did. I was nice enough to give you a point, but now I'll revoke it since you're being a prissy pants.

Amber: 27, Chadwick: -3.14

I knew you'd have something to say about that question. Just keep it up, Chadwick.;) I've never said anything about those Conestoga wagon wheels you have on your Jag-you-aaah.:rofl: Leave my bottlecap fetish alone. I can't help it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :thumbup:
Was fetish really the right word choice here? :eek:

#18 ·
I believe so. ;)

From Merriam-Webster:

Fetish: noun, fe-tish
an object of unreasoning devotion or concern.

That's me and bottlecap wheels. :thumbup: Yeah, I like lots of other styles, but the 318 keeps it's 'caps.

Sorry if I freaked you out, Amber.:)

#24 ·
Fetish: noun

1. Something nonsexual, such as an object or a part of the body which arouses sexual desire or is necessary for one to reach full sexual satisfaction.
2. Something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman.

Since I'm rather sure that bottlecap wheels don't have any spiritual or magical powers, that only leaves us with the first explanation.... :rofl:

Chad, stop inventing numbers. I won, you lost, deal with it.

#25 ·
Ah, Amber,child, you misunderstand. They have no sexual or spiritual power over me, but they do have some mystical power to me. When I was first noticing Bimmers, the wheels were what set them apart (that and the grills). To me bottlecaps=BMW. I just like 'em! Old-looking? Yup. That's part of what I like, since it suits me, being old, and all.:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.