BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Euro Plate Molding??

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SlickE36 
#1 ·
Probably a dumb question...and oddly enough, not talked about much on here.

But I just got my German plate in the mail that I snagged of eBay for $9. Pre-used, registration stickers and everything. Figured I'd join the herd :D I just think it's a nice little accent for the front end...

I was wondering what piece I need to install it on my 318, which currently just has the US plate molding. I want it to look flush, I don't want to just bolt the Euro plate over it. I saw a bracket on bavauto.com and pelicanparts.com but wanted to make sure that it was what it was. I'm essentially just looking for a piece of molding with the Euro mounting bracket to swap with the US one, right?

#3 · (Edited)
Here's the part number for it :dunno:: 51 11 8 165 146

And idk if this will direct you to the part, but its worth a try: http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

Edit: no it didnt work.... Its under exterior- bumper components- front bumper- then the lic plate bracket.

THX for reminding me! I totally forgot I wanted a Lic plate delete trim :thumbup:. Soon to come :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.