BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

That new 2013 335i X is Mine!

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  windsor027 
#1 ·
We picked it up yesterday at the dealer. What a beauty! Funny stories though. I am not familiar with the IDrive Function. My husband was playing with it and had a route for Wisconsin on the Navigation. This morning, it kept telling me to turn right and make a u-Turn. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off! At a stop light, I hit the on/off button rather than the button to stop the "start/stop" function. The daughter is like, "Mommmmmmm"!!! When I parked the car, I wasn't sure if it was really turned off when I hit the on/off button so the daughter,who loves to be a back seat driver up front, suggested, "put the emergency brake on Mom". I'm thinking I'll figure out this stuff in a few days, but it is quite different from my 2008 328i X. Definitely a step up and more fun than you should have in a car!

#5 ·
Thanks! I hope it makes sense soon. My kiddos advice was to "take it slow". Ha! Sweetie, it's a 335!!

#4 ·
We were really lucky. We knew what we wanted: cold weather package, technology package, HK radio, sport line, premium package and I really liked the black leather with the red stitching. The only color we didn't want was black. It just so happened that Knauz had that exact car coming in. We test drove a 335, just so I would feel comfortable driving something with 300 hp and 300 lbs of torque! (Whatever all that means). We ordered it on the 19th, (it was already in transit), it came into the states on the 23rd, and we had it on the 31st. Happy Hunting!

#8 ·
We bought from Steve Rayburn. They were all very nice and we got a great deal. We used Costco buying service and we got $750 from BMW for being a repeat customer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.