BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW 08 328i

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Wihelm G 
#1 ·
I have a quick question?
I own a 08 6 speed 328i sedan and I been racing my friends g35's & 350z's.. Their cars have more horsepower than my 328i but why am I always winning.. Theirs no upgrades on my 328i it's completely stock..

#7 ·
If you want to race you need to trade the 328i in for a 335i or M3. There are no mods for any large gains under $500. Now with a 335i you can easily add more power for little dinero.

#9 ·
If you want to race you need to trade the 328i in for a 335i or M3. There are no mods for any large gains under $500. Now with a 335i you can easily add more power for little dinero.
Take off the four doors, the hood, the back seats, and the trunk lid to lower the weight a few hundred pounds. Kick out the rear window to decrease the drag you're going to get with the doors off. Might as well take out the a/c compressor too, as the interior is going to be naturally aspirated. Cost of mods: $0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.