BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1988 BMW M6 38k Mint Dealer Only

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  damyankee 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling a 1988 BMW M6 near mint condition. The car had two owners and has been only dealer maintained (BMW of South Hamptons) . Car was started monthly and garage kept all it's life. Paint is near mint and interior would receive a 9, out of 10. Nothing wrong with the car. We can schedule to view the car. It's been priced to sell. Spoke to couple of enthusiast from this forum and came up with this price. I will link the posting from Craigslist, which has pictures.
Please no low balling, anyone who comes to view this car will be extremely surprised.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/4590714393.html

Regards,

Aaron
I request that everyone contact me at a reasonable time, 9am-9pm. I'm getting numerous phone calls so please be patient, leave a message or email me. I also might be out of the state for a week or so, car will be sold before or after I get back. First come, first serve basis. Price is firm at $28,000. I already have numerous offers at this price but I'm really looking for a local buyer. If not, I will move on to shipping at buyers expense to another state/country.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.