BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

AutoAnything website is a Rip Off.

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Bill-SD 
#1 ·
I just purchased a car cover from AutoAnything and when I got the cover it didn't fit. I have gone back asking for a replacement or a refund and their respond was that "the manufacturer said it should fit". Even after I sent pictures showing that it doesn't, they are not replying back. I don't care who the "manufacturer" is. I purchased the product from them.

fyi. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT WEBSITE!!!

#2 ·
You may want to call your credit card company and dispute the charge

#4 ·
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from AutoAnything. I would like to speak with you over PM and work with you to resolve the matter at hand. When sending me a PM, please include your order number.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Tom
AutoAnything

#5 ·
Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you received from AutoAnything. I would like to speak with you over PM and work with you to resolve the matter at hand. When sending me a PM, please include your order number.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

Tom
AutoAnything
Ha Ha--got their attention! Nice.:thumbup:

#7 ·
I don't want to sound like a shill for these guys, but I have purchased lots of stuff from them. Nothing but great service and products. Sometimes things fall thru the cracks. Looks like they are on the job for you and will make it right.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#11 · (Edited)
A shame that it takes this kind of action to get a company's attention. Points to some serious shortcomings in customer service. But ultimately it's good that they are trying to do something about it, although I wonder what would have happened if the customer didn't have the option to reverse the charge.

#12 ·
This is why I wrote that a certain employee needs to be trained in customer service, at times posting it in a forum like this is a wake up call for the company to see what the real problems are. Most companies wouldn't give a crap, I'm glad that AutoAnything is at least trying to make it right.

#14 ·
OP sorry you had such a bad experience with those guys. I have bought several things from AA and always gotten great and quick service. I actually just bought a cover for my E34 and it's an excellent fit. But that's apples to oranges.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.