BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

12 hour compliance - feb 25, 2013

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Eurobmw06 
#1 ·
More to come....

2013 M3 Coupe Le Mans blue with carbon fiber roof.

Big thanks to Adrian at South Atlanta BMW. Extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Will be recommending him to anyone I know.

See less See more
#7 ·
Very Nice! :thumbup:

Looks like a lot less snow than just a couple weeks ago. ;)

#13 · (Edited)
I spoke with both the AutoHaus and Plaza here in St. Louis. I'm in Clayton so both are poised right within a few minutes of me.

Autohaus was excellent and if I didn't buy out of state I would have gone through them. Plaza would not let me test drive a M series car and that kinda took them out of the running.

The problem with local was two fold. A) Euro Delivery knowledge B) E92 M3 dealer allocations.

A) Originally I had planned to do a Euro Delivery with PCD and wanted it to go very smoothly. After doing some research a short list popped up regarding ED + PCD knowledge and Adrian's name was on it. The PCD portion fell through (due to scheduling on my end) but Adrian's vast knowledge with ED and customer care kept me with him.

In addition (B) e92 M3 allocations are very difficult to come by. Adrian was able to get one for me while Autohaus was 'working' on it.

Edit* plus I get to pick my car up in Atlanta which is near the Tail of the Dragon and is home of the world famous FO's from The Varsity.

#14 ·
I spoke with both the AutoHaus and Plaza here in St. Louis. I'm in Clayton so both are poised right within a few minutes of me.

Autohaus was excellent and if I didn't buy out of state I would have gone through them. Plaza would not let me test drive a M series car and that kinda took them out of the running.

The problem with local was two fold. A) Euro Delivery knowledge B) E92 M3 dealer allocations.

A) Originally I had planned to do a Euro Delivery with PCD and wanted it to go very smoothly. After doing some research a short list popped up regarding ED + PCD knowledge and Adrian's name was on it. The PCD portion fell through (due to scheduling on my end) but Adrian's vast knowledge with ED and customer care kept me with him.

In addition (B) e92 M3 allocations are very difficult to come by. Adrian was able to get one for me while Autohaus was 'working' on it.
Thanks so much for the response. I understand your rationale. This will be my second ED with Autohaus and luckily they do have a very knowledgeble CA who is German and really understands ED. Thanks again.

#11 ·
You are clearly a gentleman of impeccable taste and discerning style. Except for that t-short. And maybe the sneakers. The car color, though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.