BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Doors unlocking whien coming to a stop

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  rebel.ranter 
#1 ·
I have a 2007 650i convertible. While driving around this afternoon, my doors automatically unlocked when I came to a complete stop. I thought maybe I had accidentally hit the unlock button on the key fob which was in my pocket at the time, so I simply hit the lock button again. Sure enough though, at the next stop sign, my doors unlocked again! Has anyone ever experienced this issue?

#2 ·
Go into iDrive and turn off or on the auto lock feature to see if it still does it. Might be one of the small gremlins that stop by from time to time. If it doesn't unlock, you may need to see the dealer.........Phil

#3 ·
Thanks, Phil! Everything seems to be working fine now, not sure what was going on. From the sound of it, I can expect things like that to happen from time to time with the 650.

#4 ·
Sounds like software gremlins to me. Remember you're basically driving a big PC on wheels when it comes to the 6 series.

#5 ·
Lets hope it doesn't "Blue Screen", it can be hard to to see out when that happens!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.