BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Dynamic Handling - Worth It?

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Capobranco 
#1 ·
About to pull the trigger on a 14 35 and am considering dynamic handling. Anybody have it and is it really worth a $30 additional lease expense per month?

#7 ·
From my other thread, it seems it really depends on what you are looking for. Most people get it for a better sports mode, rather than a more plush ride. We thought the car is already sporty enough without the DHP, so we saved the money towards an engine upgrade to a 35i. Now waiting for production.

#9 ·
Something else to go wrong after the warranty runs out -- and I seriously doubt you will get one cent more for the car in a future trade or sale because you have it. It might make a private party sale easier, but trade/sale really depends on the condition, condition, condition of the car. Which of course includes mileage.:angel:

#10 · (Edited)
My German shepherd and I went to the mountains of Western Maryland yesterday - the trip to and back in sport on country secondary roads was fun - fun - fun, and the very compliant comfort mode made short work of the mountain dirt/gravel logging roads that took us to our trail head. If you lead an active out door/sports oriented life style - you will especially appreciate the versatility and fun of DHP - especially in tandem with the 3.5 engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.