BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2013 m3 allocation available!!

6K views 59 replies 19 participants last post by  330indy 
#1 ·
I have a customer that pulled out of a M3 order.. car is 112 status, if you want it contact me TODAY!! US DELIVERY ONLY 8182541491 GREGPOLAND@PACIFICBMW.COM

#2 ·
Probably the last one from Greg :)

#5 ·
What does 112 status mean? This is I'm Cali, right? My dad may be interested, I'll talk to him...

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
112 means the order is "Scheduled for Production," and the car configurations can still be changed.

Once it flips to 150 ("Production Started"), obviously, it's too late for any changes.

I got my '13 e92 from Greg.

#6 ·
Move fast!,, 1st come, 1st out

#7 ·
Nice. ;) Good luck with the sale, Greg! Hopefully it goes to someone on here.

Mine just got a VIN yesterday. (Will post a separate thread on that eventually; don't want to hijack this one.)

Jump on it, folks! The last of the E92 M3's will be keepers. That sweet S65 engine won't be heard in a new car again.

#10 ·
If I could sell my E92 2010 purchased via ED; I'd buy it.

#11 ·
shoot E92 2010 M3 Pearl white with all options. Got 301030 miles on her and it is fantastic.
I'd need to study the newer specs & options.

#15 ·
Hello all...just joined tonight! I placed the order with Greg and couldn't be happier. He was unbelievably easy to deal with and would recommend him highly!

My current ride is a modded out 2012 Mercedes CLS63 AMG and the M3 will be a nice change of pace...my MBZ:

#17 ·
And...................sold to the gentleman from San Diego................! (we worked the whole deal in 30 mins or so) Amazing how many inquiries I had.... probably 8+ in the last day. Sorry ya'll this deal has gone bye bye......

#21 ·
LOL.............. love you SD guys.............. keep the business flowing up here.

#22 ·
PertPlus, were you able to modify the order or did it transition to 150 status? If modified, what is your build? BTW, congrats!

#41 ·
Mine:

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Enjoy your new M3. When did BMW start offering alcantera covered steering wheels and glossy carbon fiber inlays?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.