BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Craigslist Finds Thread

Tags
:3
623K views 10K replies 296 participants last post by  ChuckyVee 
#1 ·
i do it, you do it....we all do it. so what's the sense in hiding it?

post you're craigslist finds, we'll discuss and give opinions on the deals. woohooooo:bigpimp:

#6,092 ·
Dude, really, you want to swap????

I just traded these five E30 bottle caps and tires for four Rota 16 x 7.5 wheels. :D The tires are about worn out, but I couldn't pass that deal. Pardon the extremely bad cell phone picture. It was pitch dark. I'm surprised it even showed the wheels....

Attachments

#6,125 ·
2 classes this semester and one is called applying computer software. Not worried about this semester. Taking night classes is cool but they offer the classes you need about once a year and they always group everything I need on the same nights. It takes forever.

#6,127 ·
Fifth here.:eeps:

I like the euro motor but if I were interested in make a lot of power I'd just go with an American motor. I don't think it'd be worth it to stay BMW.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3212828285.html
Over priced but not too bad looking.

#6,129 ·
Not a big fan of the yellow anyways. That and the purple color.

Did see a convertible Dakar e36 yesterday. Never seen one before, and it really just did not look right.

#6,134 ·
Get the E36, the M44 Z3 is so slow its not even funny, they feel slower than an NA miata. The 7er is either going to be perpetually broken or its going to get expensive really fast to keep it in check. The E36 is the best mix of nice to drive and manageable to maintain.

Not a big fan of the yellow anyways. That and the purple color.

Did see a convertible Dakar e36 yesterday. Never seen one before, and it really just did not look right.
Yeah dude Dakar sucks.

#6,130 ·
****, so I know this e30 nut that's local. He has two automatic 325 4-doors. One has a flawless interior, body damage in the front (parts to repair included). He said he would give me the car, the repair parts, and an entire 5-speed swap kit for $600. I have the money, but I really don't think I can take all of that in because I'm going away to school. This sucks :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.