BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

"Let's see everyone's 7"

1M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  KRT20 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im in an R1-forum and they have a thread just like this and its pretty cool, So i fig. i should start one here...:thumbup:

Attachments

See less See more
#2,884 ·
BMW are great looking cars I have a 2003 745li since 2007, had a few little problems with it but last year and this are been the worst. I am looking for help to fix my last problem. The car will start when cold but as soonest it gets hot the car will crank over and over and will not start also check engine, trans fail safe, and a few more anyone help.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#2,896 ·
About the problem I have in my car not starting when hot, I just found out the problem. It was the trotle master flow was dirty just cleaned it and it is running again no$$ spended

This is not the thread to list your issues, please read this thread's topic. Post pics of your ride not tell us your issues. Start a new thread if you need help.

#2,898 ·
can you post a details on exhaust mod? what kind you used and what you did? and did you cut bumper for exhaust tip? its sound great!

MR B Mera.. right now only thing done to exhaust is 2 resonator and Y pipe resonator and both muffler deleted. Add custom Y pipe to dual tips . Yes had to cut the bumper to fit the tips .
Will be doing quad tips in future with performance muffler

#2,899 ·
can you post a details on exhaust mod? what kind you used and what you did? and did you cut bumper for exhaust tip? its sound great!

MR B Mera.. right now only thing done to exhaust is 2 resonator and Y pipe resonator and both muffler deleted. Add custom Y pipe to dual tips . Yes had to cut the bumper to fit the tips .
Will be doing quad tips in future with performance muffler

cool, any close-up picture of cut bumper? and pipe?