BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post Pics of your E46

2M views 7K replies 1K participants last post by  lifew/dogs 
#1 ·
The guys in the E30 forum have a thread like this going on 30 pages, and the guys on my old Saab forum are pushing 100. :yikes: So lets give them a run for their money. I know there are some of you out there sitting on some Natural Brown Interior gems and aren't sharing with the rest of the group, so c'mon cough em up.

:D Like you poor guys haven't seen enough of this car in the past few weeks. Oh well, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody else's. :D

See less See more
#6,551 ·
Congrats, beautiful car. ZHP's are already worth a good premium over non ZHP's, so don't even think about changing those wheels and if you do, hang on to them for resale.

#6,561 ·
Been having 5 it years. Its Sulev model no issues.

325i 2005 129k miles . Finally getting around to fixin' the visuals. As far as performance just exhaust and Intake i would like to Mod. Advice?

Attachments

#6,562 ·
325i 2005 129k miles . Finally getting around to fixin' the visuals. As far as performance just exhaust and Intake i would like to Mod. Advice?
There is really nowhere to go with this....there are no bolt-on parts that will give any appreciable performance enhancement. Save your money for more important things (i.e., maintenance), you`ll be needing it.

#6,563 ·
I was looking maybe more for visual (rather ride in something nice) since i kinda figured nothing i can do for performance, so would i be better off selling and buying something that would be upgradeable performance wise. Maintenance never been really issue besides the gas/fuel pump going out but dealer replaced that. New to this forum all feedback is appreciated.

#6,564 ·
You can always break open the Piggy Bank, and go for an M3 ! :thumbup:
You`ll have both looks and performance then !

#6,573 ·
e46 318ci coupé

Hi all my e46 had lots' of black oil on the expansion tank I cleaned it up and now am getting sludge no over heating what's so ever power to max all good just now and again oil light comes on little bit of blue smoke not all ways help before I give up this is by far my dream come true I was told oil got there buy mistake of coolant.many thanks

#6,574 ·
Hi all my e46 had lots' of black oil on the expansion tank I cleaned it up and now am getting sludge no over heating what's so ever power to max all good just now and again oil light comes on little bit of blue smoke not all ways help before I give up this is by far my dream come true I was told oil got there buy mistake of coolant.many thanks
Please make a new a thread for this, you'll get more help that way!

#6,580 ·
Plan on doing some mods soon. New to the forums and I've learned so much! But here's my 99 323i
You should do some lighting mods- retrofit projectors (if it is in your budget go to retrofitsource and check out their closeout section) and halos ($100 range ones will last pretty long). I have done those and trust me worth the money.

Also did straight pipe (only the main cats on), lowered it, and tinted it. Would continue to mod, but selling the car soon need to start saving for new car. I'd sell you the whole headlight assembled, but I forgot about the facelift headlights :/

#6,578 ·
Haven't been on here in a while, seeing a lot of new faces and missing lots of old ones. I'm coming up on 16 years old and 6 years of ownership this summer, put her up for sale a couple of times but can't seem to part with it. Currently right over 130,000 miles, no longer daily driven for the past 1.5 years.

Attachments