just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#10,824 ·
A good idea, but sadly the top is leaking pretty bad so its not keeping it all out anyway! I picked up a hard top in the week. Thats not helping much either - so must be a seal somewhere ... trying to track it down. Tis a pain as I have a pile of bits to fit over the hols and will be spedning it fixing the elusive leak!

#10,825 ·
Your going to end up with electrical issues if you let all that water in there :yikes:
you need to put a tarp over it or something, seriously...they total water damaged cars for a reason.

#10,827 ·
FDM - (reduction of parasitic drag)Car revs quicker , idles smoother , AUXfan doesn't turn on cause car refuses to get hot enough(but it works I tried the AC ) tested for a little over 2 hours with idle tests, underload + no movement tests, and underload + movement tests- conclusion in BC m50 motors that have a proper cooling system doesn't need the clutch fan. - I will invest in a lower temp fan switch (80/88c) from a 92 318i as a backup.

removal was a breeze while engine was warm/hot - deadblow hammer + 32mm box wrench

http://understeer.com/fanclutchmod.shtml - for more info

#10,838 ·
I could see getting tired of them. That's why I think I'll get clears and just paint them with that shade stuff. Yea defintely darken the corners too.