just want to see all of your sweet rides
lets see some BIMMER POWER :thumbup:
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR E36 :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

your turn :p

See less See more
#11,105 · (Edited)
partial interior leather is standard extended leather is leather ontop of the door panels as well

this is example of extended leather
I did some digging and it seems that all of the European E36 Sedans with Mulberry interior had black door panels. This was the only color like this though, all other interior colors used the seat color for the door panel inserts.

Here is a link to another Euro Sedan with Mulberry leather, take note of the black door panels just like my car!

http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=7272

#11,107 ·
new billy sports - car sits a bit higher
Really? Did you change springs, too? The only reason I ask is because if you only changed the struts/shocks, the ride height should have stayed the same.

And that's one awesome Euro M3 sedan. Super cool that it has rear window cranks. I didn't even know that you could get the M3 sedan in Europe in '94. I also didn't know that the facelifted grills and rear headrests were on Euro cars that far back.

Also makes me want to start shopping for a euro motor to swap into my car....

#11,108 ·
Thanks, its an s60R and its an na build with coilovers, sways, and a wood steering wheel, its a unique car for sure :)
and s60 R NA :confused:

thats an odd way to go with a factory turbo car, cool though.

my friend jim has a s60 R, he let me drive it through a canyon....once....hasnt offered since, my frineds told me i come down 3 times as fast as him :rofl:

#11,110 ·
Really? Did you change springs, too? The only reason I ask is because if you only changed the struts/shocks, the ride height should have stayed the same.

And that's one awesome Euro M3 sedan. Super cool that it has rear window cranks. I didn't even know that you could get the M3 sedan in Europe in '94. I also didn't know that the facelifted grills and rear headrests were on Euro cars that far back.

Also makes me want to start shopping for a euro motor to swap into my car....
um the front got some reinforcement plates and the old shocks were really bad.

yea I'm from vancouver - its so expensive to live here.... If I was down south my car would be so much easier to take care of

#11,116 ·
style 45 wheels

Got these style 45 wheels off craiglist for $200. The make a huge difference IMO. The stock rims had to go. now to finish the control arm and the bushings and put a new CPS in. I bought this car about 3 1/2 weeks ago for 1200 and it the best car i've ever owned. Still got so much work to do on "Misty":D What do you guys think?

Attachments

#11,118 ·
I'm really not planning on lowering it anytime soon but I do understand why soo much people like doing that. This car was in bad shape when I got her and so far i've spent $500 and a good amount of time and energy to get her to this point. I agree though that the oem wheels look really good with the bostongreen. thanks Ken. My name is Rudy by the way.

#11,120 ·
Finally! We got a bit of a break in the weather here and I had a chance to take the top down and drive it a bit. It wasn't easy. Hard to get the keys out of my wife's hands. She loves this car even though it has a laundry list of things to fix.

Still, it looks pretty nice.

Sharp! Love it.