BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

X3 and Iphone integration (My BMW Remote)

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  pwdrskr 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the BMW Iphone app (My BMW Remote) works great with the X3. It's a bit tricky to download it from the UK-ITunes store, but once you install it, you can lock/unlock your doors, honk the horn, flash the lights, get the current location of the car. Really cool. I wasn't able yet to send the google search results to the car. Also I did not yet get the BMW Connected app to work yet.

Anyone has any luck getting BMWConnected to work on the X3?

I have the 35i X3 silver, fully loaded, with the convenience plan.

#2 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the BMW Iphone app (My BMW Remote) works great with the X3. It's a bit tricky to download it from the UK-ITunes store, but once you install it, you can lock/unlock your doors, honk the horn, flash the lights, get the current location of the car. Really cool. I wasn't able yet to send the google search results to the car. Also I did not yet get the BMW Connected app to work yet.

Anyone has any luck getting BMWConnected to work on the X3?

I have the 35i X3 silver, fully loaded, with the convenience plan.
what is convenience plan? :dunno:

#3 ·
Trust BMW Assist to help you with your busy life through the optional Convenience Plan, available to all Safety Plan subscribers for $199 per year of service. When you're on the road, our Convenience Plan services provide valuable information, offering a helping hand 24/7, whenever you need it.

To enroll in the BMW Assist Convenience Plan, please contact BMW Assist Customer Care at 1-888-333-6118.

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Owner/BMWAssist/ConveniencePlanLanding.aspx

#4 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that the BMW Iphone app (My BMW Remote) works great with the X3. It's a bit tricky to download it from the UK-ITunes store, but once you install it...
Hi, how did you download the app from the UK-iTunes store?

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.