BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The official E9x OT thread!

2M views 4K replies 138 participants last post by  i🫶myN54 
#1 ·
Many of you have asked for it... so here it is.

While this is OT, all of the rules still apply. Keep in mind that personal attacks an NSFW material will get posters in hot water.

Enjoy.

- Mike

#99 ·
:dunno: I've been purple for a long time. I just think it's great when people work together to make a good thing better.

#108 · (Edited)
OK guys,

Pay up!

You know who you are.

#125 ·
I had hoped BJ 1.0 would have used the time he spent in the ban can to find some new pictures on Google Images. Or is this a refresher course to level everyone off and then dive into the new stuff? :dunno:

#130 ·
Think of it in musical terms as in practicing scales and arpeggios. Warm up excercises.

#129 ·
I missed a lot today

#144 ·
Here's your makeup class.

Emission starts perfect thread for his Autoblog Annex. No one wants to talk about cars.
BJ 1.0 returns. Sounds just like old BJ. Needs new material.
Andyffer returns. Sounds just like his parents. Needs new material.
Cwinter returns. Sounds like he's still not getting enough sleep. Parents' needs immaterial.
DSX still needs a life.

#145 ·
LA finally warming up...70's....perfect HPFP repair weather. Fixed TODAY! No more Nissan Sentra rental (an incentive from my dealer after I told them that my lease is running out soon). I'll return the favor. :thumbup:

#148 · (Edited)
Bimmerfest may be at the forefront of a new social trend:

(Out of touch with) reality shows.

Unfortunately the season began with reruns.

:yawn:

#157 · (Edited)
yea he is just rolling in cash :rofl:
800 combined lolz actually thats prolly a lot on the e90forums huh

so anybody carry guns in their car?
I got a 1911 in the E39 but a snub 38 in the E90. Im thinking of grabbing a Glock 19 for the E90

#175 ·
I've been up way too long. G'night, all.

#177 · (Edited)
Finally! BJ 1.0.....

Someone let the newer than 2009 people know that it's an alter-ego, and it's not to be taken personally! Holy crap. I'm going on 7 years this year...and less than 1500 posts

#178 ·
Yeah someone linked an old thread (actually I think it was you) to a "kill" stories thread. At first I was all WTF? Then I figured it out after a few pages, and then finally it started making sense in a demented way.

#179 ·
Im requesting a status/poser/goat ruling. BJ, JC, ///M-R chime in anytime:

Thinking of putting a BMW logo sticker or ///M sticker on my hard hat. Does that make my hard hart official sanctioned and blessed by BMW or the ///M division? My hard hat is 2011 model if that matters :dunno:

#180 ·
BMW Status Manual

Sec 7 paragraph 9a specifically states that "when displaying an M-Logo, it indicates possession* of an M-Car or M-sport equipped vehicle" *see Appendix IX in reference to a lease.

Sec 9 paragraph 13f

States that this is "waiverable if poseur status is granted" (see Appendix IV, BMW midlife crisis Owner's manual)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Correct me if I'm wrong BJ

#210 ·
^^ THIS is BJ ....

*This was in no way meant to be interpreted as disrespectful
Let's talk, shall we? Let's clear the air, because it's a bit dirty for me.

You were the king of the Impeach Emission Brigade and a known member of the Anti-DSXMachina Militia.

What's going on now? Why so friendly when deep down, perhaps, you're filled with anger? I don't think things have been resolved. Ignoring the issue doesn't make it go away, doesn't correct it.

Let's do this. Let's hear it.

BJ

#189 ·
Let's maybe keep it at $250. :eeps:

A road trip to NH for C2C III :thumbup:
A road trip to the east is certainly in the plan one of these days. If C2C is still in session then, we'd probably like to plan around that. But it's highly doubtful it'll happen this year. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.