BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Couldn't resist the new 2013 750i!!!

6K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  MOPAULY 
#1 ·
Hello everyone....after shopping around looking at few different cars(2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS, 911C4S, Audi S8) I finally pulled the trigger last week on a new 2013 750i Xdrive black/black....Tech(active blind spot, driver assistant plus, heads up), Vision(LED , High beam assist, Night vision, Surround parking view), MSport, Exec and BMW App Pkg.

Really love the extra HP, LED lights,start/stop w better fuel mpg, upgraded NAV...

Bit sad that the Msport only comes with summer performance tires...having Xdrive it would be nice to have all season option..oh well...

Pics from my phone:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bmw

Speedometer Gauge Auto part Tachometer Measuring instrument

See less See more
#4 ·
VERY nice! Congratulations!

#10 ·
INCREDIBLE!! LOVE it! The wheels and LED lights are just awesome. The 7 Series is one of the best looking, handling and performing luxury sedans in the world. Congratulations and enjoy your new Ultimate Driving Machine!!!

#14 ·
Oh, I just noticed you're from Vancouver...you got your car from the BMW store, I assume they gave you a better price compared to the other dealers?
Absolutely beautiful :thumbup:

Congrats!
Looks great!!

In the US M sport X drive cars come with all season tires, they don't in Canada?
Thanks guys!! Really appreciate it!!

WOW Deutsch100...I want a car just like yours when I grow up :thumbup:
Yes F01driver got a great deal from BMW Store!
I heard US MSport Xdrive comes with all seasons...in Canada I think they want us to buy the cold weather tire pkg :bawling:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.