Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)

E46 (1999 - 2006)
The fourth generation 3 Series (E46 chassis) was introduced in 1999 and set the standard for engineering and performance during it's years of production including being named to Car & Driver's 10 best list every one of those years! ! -- View the E46 Wiki

Old 12-14-2016, 09:54 AM

Mein Auto: 325ci
Thanks for posting that. I just picked up an e46 2002 and will make sure my wires are not wearing or splitting.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:26 PM

Mein Auto: 01 325xi Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebee View Post
I have been laid up in and out of bed for a few weeks now, ...
Anyone know what happened to bluebee? Strange disappearance after a slightly ominous post? All those posts about "benefiting others when we are long gone," but didn't think bluebee would be long gone by 2015. Hope there is an explanation that has a nice ending.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:12 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: E46-325xi; F34-328GT
I miss reading bluebee's posts too. That last post was nearly two years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_y82 View Post
Anyone know what happened to bluebee? Strange disappearance after a slightly ominous post? All those posts about "benefiting others when we are long gone," but didn't think bluebee would be long gone by 2015. Hope there is an explanation that has a nice ending.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:43 PM

Mein Auto: 01 325xi Sedan
^exactly, and it was an abrupt exit... I wonder if anyone here knew him personally? Hope he got an offer, for the bimmer, he could not refuse and moved on, but seems unlikely! I'm too stupid to post too much, so I mostly lurk, listen, and learn... bluebee certainly left a legacy here.

Best wishes.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Passat
Have your checked your abs system sometimes yor abs Ecu can tell you a few speed sensor problems.

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
license plate lights, reverse lights, trunk harness, trunk lock problems, trunk wires

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E46 (1999 - 2006)
Today's Posts Search