Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)

E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
The E9X is the 4th evolution of the BMW 3 series including a highly tuned twin turbo 335i variant pushing out 300hp and 300 ft. lbs. of torque. BMW continues to show that it sets the bar for true driving performance! -- View the E9X Wiki

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 09-02-2009, 02:29 PM
rrosen rrosen is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Silver Spring, MD
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 141
Mein Auto: Porsche Cayman S, BMW335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilhambirkan View Post
According to emmision rules BMW is supposed to send this below letter to every N54 engine BMW owner:

http://www.bmwtis.com/tsb/attachment...mer_Letter.pdf

Did you get yours?
----------------------------------------------------
I never got the letter. Only know about it from the forums.
__________________
______________________
Robert
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-02-2009, 02:34 PM
NetSpySD's Avatar
NetSpySD NetSpySD is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Socal
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,169
Mein Auto: 2008 X6 xDrive3.5
I have an 08 X6 and did not receive a letter.

I think the bulk of the issue is with 07/08 335's.

So the extended emissions warranty does not included all N54 engines. At least not yet.

Also, 2009 model year cars have been out almost a year now. So I doubt they will be included. meaning they have had 12 months to tell if things got better or worse.
__________________
2008 X6 xDrive 3.5

Last edited by NetSpySD; 09-02-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Kurt_OH's Avatar
Kurt_OH Kurt_OH is offline
First Timer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 765
Mein Auto: Me: M3; Her: 335i
Yes
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyNate
I just love how a 4 year old car/design is STILL the benchmark which other automakers aspire to reach. Still winning comparisons . Still very much in the conversation. Is the E9x M3 a legend? You bet your @ss it is.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-02-2009, 04:31 PM
mclaren's Avatar
mclaren mclaren is offline
Chairman of the Bored
Location: Central Florida
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,253
Mein Auto: 2014 M5
I didn't get the letter. My friends and I have not had a single failure and we all have '08s.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-02-2009, 05:16 PM
hpowders hpowders is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,561
Mein Auto: BMW's: E90 and F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan View Post
Sheesh... As Tofu said, BMW was very slow to acknowledge the problem and give realistic failure patterns (I still maintain that in REAL life, not internet, every single person I know with a 335 has at least one failure. It could imply geographic clustering, but I can immediately name 6 colleagues with the failure.) I don't want that "sword of damocles" over my head, but some people don't care (e.g. you.) An unscheduled trip to the dealer or a car not working is a BIG deal for me. If you don't care, then fine. Don't worry about it, seriously.

The other reason we joke about this is that some people feel that their 335 is some sort of supercar, despite the fact it has 20% less peak power than a 2010 Ford Taurus, which could handily leave you in the dust. What's that? You got it for the handling? Well, the '28 has that too. So does the 323. So does the 318. They are all very nice cars.

It is not just a knock on the car -- we are making fun of people that take themselves too seriously.
Yes. Some folks are too sensitive.
__________________
2015 Alpine White 228i Coupe ("El Chapo") with Sport Line, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, FineLine Stream Wood Trim, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package and Track Handling Package and those wonderful non-runflat Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires.

Last edited by hpowders; 09-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 PM
djfitter's Avatar
djfitter djfitter is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Orange County, SoCal
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,532
Mein Auto: BMW '08 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeb427 View Post
Those numbers are from a BMW service advisor I asked.I was shocked he didn't BS me.Just came right out with it.
So let me get this straight. A BMW SA knows what BMW isn't telling anyone. I think you give too much credence to what an SA is knowledgeable about. My Service Adviser didn't know about the statement BMW issued about turbo lag, nor did he know about the SIB correcting it. And that stuff was sent to them from BMW.

dj
__________________
'08 535i
Deep Sea Blue
Cream Beige
Dark Poplar
6 Sp Manual
Sport
Premium
Rear Shades

BMW CCA #392316
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:24 PM
jwac's Avatar
jwac jwac is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,680
Mein Auto: '14 335i 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan View Post
The other reason we joke about this is that some people feel that their 335 is some sort of supercar, despite the fact it has 20% less peak power than a 2010 Ford Taurus, which could handily leave you in the dust. What's that? You got it for the handling? Well, the '28 has that too. So does the 323. So does the 318. They are all very nice cars.
Ok you lost me here. The 2010 Ford Taurus SHO, the model I'm assuming you're referring to, puts down 365 hp from its 3.5L Ecoboost TT V-6. It weighs 4,400 lbs (yes really) and does 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. It will not leave any 335i in the dust by a long shot.

A few cars the 335i will edge out in acceleration:

Lexus IS350
Infiniti G35/7
BMW E46 M3
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Mustang GT MT
Audi S4
Jeep GC STR8
Pre '08 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Mazdaspeed 3
Ford Mustang Shelby GT
Dodge Neon SRT-4
Subaru Forester Turbo
Mercedes CLS500 (from, ahem, personal experience)
BMW 535i/xi, 550i
Jaguar XK
Acura NSX
Dodge Challenger R/T
__________________
2014 335i Sedan 6MT
Estoril Blue | Black leather | Dark Burl Walnut
M Sport | Premium | Driver Assistance Plus | Technology | Dynamic Handling | Cold Weather | 19" 403M Wheels | M Sport Brakes | Harman Kardon | Rear Window Shades | Auto High Beams

09.16.13 European Delivery

Past:
2011 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)
2010 135i Vert 6MT (ED)
2007 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)

2006 325i Sedan 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:37 PM
hpowders hpowders is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,561
Mein Auto: BMW's: E90 and F22
Why would A SA make up 30-40% when asked, if it wasn't true? Wouldn't he be most likely to under-report the number since it would seem to me he would have a vested interest in doing so? Maybe he did under-report the number as 30-40%. Scary stuff.
__________________
2015 Alpine White 228i Coupe ("El Chapo") with Sport Line, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, FineLine Stream Wood Trim, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package and Track Handling Package and those wonderful non-runflat Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires.

Last edited by hpowders; 09-03-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-02-2009, 06:48 PM
HG132's Avatar
HG132 HG132 is offline
Go Phillies!
Location: NJ--20 minutes from CBP
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 626
Mein Auto: 2016 X6 35i
I received the letter for my 2008. I am waiting to receive one for my '09...since I had the HPFP replacement with less than 1000 miles. If BMWNA doesn't continue to cover the cars until the issue is totally resolve they will not have done their due diligence and could be open for a class action suit.
__________________
2016 X6 Black Sapphire w/Black Leather
2015 328xi Silver w/Black Leather

Many Thanks:
X6 2014
X6 2011
335cxi M pkg 2008 & 2009
335xi 2010
328xi 2013; 2007; 2004
X3 M pkg 2007; 2004
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-02-2009, 07:32 PM
Bill-SD's Avatar
Bill-SD Bill-SD is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bay Area
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,567
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Oh cool...another thread to complain about the FP. It's been so long...
__________________
E92 335i - Monaco Blue/Saddle
F30 328i - Alpine While/Black|SportLine
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-02-2009, 07:49 PM
neapolitan neapolitan is offline
Insert T I T L E here
Location: Pittsburgh
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,970
Mein Auto: BMW e90
Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan View Post
Sheesh... As Tofu said, BMW was very slow to acknowledge the problem and give realistic failure patterns (I still maintain that in REAL life, not internet, every single person I know with a 335 has at least one failure. It could imply geographic clustering, but I can immediately name 6 colleagues with the failure.) I don't want that "sword of damocles" over my head, but some people don't care (e.g. you.) An unscheduled trip to the dealer or a car not working is a BIG deal for me. If you don't care, then fine. Don't worry about it, seriously.

The other reason we joke about this is that some people feel that their 335 is some sort of supercar, despite the fact it has 20% less peak power than a 2010 Ford Taurus, and a Subaru Forester, Acura NSX, or $22,000 Mazdaspeed3 could handily leave you in the dust. What's that? You got it for the handling? Well, the '28 has that too. So does the 323. So does the 318. They are all very nice cars.

It is not just a knock on the car -- we are making fun of people that take themselves too seriously.
Fixed that for the literal members in the audience.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-02-2009, 08:49 PM
jwac's Avatar
jwac jwac is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,680
Mein Auto: '14 335i 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by neapolitan View Post
Fixed that for the literal members in the audience.
You got that backwards.

Here's my list of cars that can edge out the 335i:

Lexus IS-F
Audi RS4
C6 Corvette and Z06
BMW E92 M3
Mustang Cobra (S/C only)
Mustang GT500
'08 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
'06 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
Porsche 911 Carrera S
Pre '08 Subaru WRX STi
Cadillac STS-V
Dodge Charger SRT8
CLS550, CLS55/63 AMG
Audi S5
Pontiac G8 GXP
Cadillac CTS-V

I have the list taped to my dash so I can refer to it at stoplights.
__________________
2014 335i Sedan 6MT
Estoril Blue | Black leather | Dark Burl Walnut
M Sport | Premium | Driver Assistance Plus | Technology | Dynamic Handling | Cold Weather | 19" 403M Wheels | M Sport Brakes | Harman Kardon | Rear Window Shades | Auto High Beams

09.16.13 European Delivery

Past:
2011 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)
2010 135i Vert 6MT (ED)
2007 335i Coupe 6MT (ED)

2006 325i Sedan 6MT
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-02-2009, 09:28 PM
BimmerPride BimmerPride is offline
Ultimate Driver
Location: Orlando, Florida
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 6
Mein Auto: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
[QUOTE=ilhambirkan;4485614]According to emmision rules BMW is supposed to send this below letter to every N54 engine BMW owner:

http://www.bmwtis.com/tsb/attachment...mer_Letter.pdf

Did you get yours?
----------------------------------------------------
Yes, I got the same letter from BMW NA back on May 23, 2009 after my HPFP had already malfunctioned back on April 10, 2009 with 18,390 miles my 335.

I was fortunate to be close enough to drive the car home after the "Service Engine Soon" lamp went on the engine just totally lost most of its power. I was able to pull into a service station where the engine went off. At the time I did not now what the problem was, so I check under the hood and saw nothing. After bearly being able to restart the car I was able to drive ( with very little power) about another 1 mile to my driveway where the car just called it quits.

This happend late at night so early the next morning I was able to try the BMW Assist System from inside the car, which by the way worked flawlessly and within an hour a tow truck was at my driveway and by then end of the day I was enjoying my 335 again. So all and all my dealer addressed the whole issue quickly and in a very courteous way so no complaints there. Hey...these things usually happen on first year of production engines...and I haven't had any other major issues since then.
__________________

2007 335i Coupe l Space Gray Metallic l Saddle Brown Dakota Leather l Gray Poplar Wood Trim l Premium & Sport Package l Steptronic w/ paddle shifters l Power rear sunshade l Logic 7 w/ iPod & Satellite Radio

Previously Owned: 2006 350Z l Touring Model l Silver Alloy l Charcoal Leather l 5 speed automatic l 18" Aluminum Alloys l Satellite Radio w/ 6 CD changer

Previously Owned: 2002 325i E46 Sedan l 5 Speed Steptronic l Satellite Radio

BMW CCA Member # 412663
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-02-2009, 11:01 PM
dodell66 dodell66 is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Portland, Oregon
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 278
Mein Auto: 2014 BMW 435xi M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-SD View Post
Oh cool...another thread to complain about the FP. It's been so long...
and guess who's responsible for 10 of the (to this point) 37 replies?
__________________
Currently Drive: 2014 BMW 435xi M-Sport | Previously Owned: 2013 BMW 528i / 2008 BMW 335i Sedan
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Joeb427's Avatar
Joeb427 Joeb427 is offline
BMW CCA Member #420698
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 678
Mein Auto: 09 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodell66 View Post
and guess who's responsible for 10 of the (to this point) 37 replies?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 09-03-2009, 06:41 AM
johnc_22's Avatar
johnc_22 johnc_22 is offline
Squeal like a BMW
Location: Atlanta, GA
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 6,604
Mein Auto: 2013 Audi A4
I did not buy my 335i for a penis measuring contest with other cars. I do not drag race the car. I bought it because I've always liked the rush of a turbo, evidenced by my previous 3 cars being 4-cylinder turbo SAABs. I'm sure there are a number of people here who track their cars, and perhaps even some who lay awake at night fretting that perhaps the latest Porsche SUV might be faster than theirs, or can they beat that Taurus to the next red light tomorrow? Most of us couldn't GAS and just bought a car with acceleration to make the daily commute grind a bit more pleasant.

Now, back on track, wasn't this thread about the 10 year letters for the HPFP?
__________________
2013 Audi A4 - Premium+/Sport/MMI/B+O Audio
2007 BMW E90 335i (retired)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 AM
hpowders hpowders is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,561
Mein Auto: BMW's: E90 and F22
"Now, back on track, wasn't this thread about the 10 year letters..."

I thought the grammar and punctuation in the letter were totally acceptable in a rather formal sort of way. The spelling was spot on. Heck of a letter.
__________________
2015 Alpine White 228i Coupe ("El Chapo") with Sport Line, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, FineLine Stream Wood Trim, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package and Track Handling Package and those wonderful non-runflat Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires.

Last edited by hpowders; 09-03-2009 at 07:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:11 AM
hpowders hpowders is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,561
Mein Auto: BMW's: E90 and F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeb427 View Post
For someone who practically seems to be in chronic panic mode concerning your HPFP posts, you seem to be unusually jovial at my expense. You ought to check yourself out, dude.

PS: Don't attempt to interact with me the next time you get "lonely". You seem to follow me around like a GD puppy dog.

It works both ways, pal.
__________________
2015 Alpine White 228i Coupe ("El Chapo") with Sport Line, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, FineLine Stream Wood Trim, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package and Track Handling Package and those wonderful non-runflat Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires.

Last edited by hpowders; 09-03-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:23 AM
Joeb427's Avatar
Joeb427 Joeb427 is offline
BMW CCA Member #420698
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 678
Mein Auto: 09 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpowders View Post
For someone who practically seems to be in chronic panic mode concerning your HPFP posts, you seem to be unusually jovial at my expense. You ought to check yourself out, dude.

PS: Don't attempt to interact with me the next time you get "lonely". You seem to follow me around like a GD puppy dog.

It works both ways, pal.
No pain,H.Remember I bought two 335s knowing about the FP issue.
I don't have to follow you.You're on every HPFP thread and post numerous times in any of those threads.
Yes,it's easy to be jovial at your expense.
Tough having a great car like the 328 that you really don't like that much and have said so.

Last edited by Joeb427; 09-03-2009 at 07:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:25 AM
MarcusSanDiego MarcusSanDiego is offline
OG Member #321
Location: San Diego
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 643
Send a message via AIM to MarcusSanDiego
Mein Auto: 2008 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpowders View Post
Why would A SA make up 30-40% when asked, if it wasn't true? Wouldn't he be most likely to under-report the number since it would seem to me he would have a vested interest in doing so? Maybe he did under-report the number as 30-40%. Scary stuff.
You've obviously never been a news reporter (I have).

People embellish, exaggerate, and lie. Why would an SA make something up? To feel more important. To make the customer think that the SA is in the loop. Any number of reasons for misinformation. It's human nature.

I'd be surprised if this SA knew squat.

While I do think there is a healthy number of HPFPs failing, I'd be quite surprised if it was anywhere near 30-40%. I think we'd be in recall territory with those kinds of figures.

When it comes to information, especially from a single SA, take it with a grain of salt. If we can get more people -- higher up the food chain -- to confirm those figures, then we might be on to something.

Until then, I remain skeptical.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-03-2009, 07:29 AM
Joeb427's Avatar
Joeb427 Joeb427 is offline
BMW CCA Member #420698
Location: NJ
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 678
Mein Auto: 09 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusSanDiego View Post
You've obviously never been a news reporter (I have).

People embellish, exaggerate, and lie. Why would an SA make something up? To feel more important. To make the customer think that the SA is in the loop. Any number of reasons for misinformation. It's human nature.

I'd be surprised if this SA knew squat.

While I do think there is a healthy number of HPFPs failing, I'd be quite surprised if it was anywhere near 30-40%. I think we'd be in recall territory with those kinds of figures.

When it comes to information, especially from a single SA, take it with a grain of salt. If we can get more people -- higher up the food chain -- to confirm those figures, then we might be on to something.

Until then, I remain skeptical.
The SA ws from a dealership in Wayne,NJ.I may have caught him in a bad mood or that's what it seemed like in his shop.
He probably just threw out those numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
GinoDotCom's Avatar
GinoDotCom GinoDotCom is offline
Officially a BMW Homer.
Location: Bronx, NY
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,037
Mein Auto: 2008 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwac View Post
Ok you lost me here. The 2010 Ford Taurus SHO, the model I'm assuming you're referring to, puts down 365 hp from its 3.5L Ecoboost TT V-6. It weighs 4,400 lbs (yes really) and does 0-60 in 5.8 seconds. It will not leave any 335i in the dust by a long shot.

A few cars the 335i will edge out in acceleration:

Lexus IS350 (tie)
Infiniti G35/7
BMW E46 M3 (close)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Mustang GT MT
Audi S4
Jeep GC STR8
Pre '08 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Mazdaspeed 3
Ford Mustang Shelby GT
Dodge Neon SRT-4
Subaru Forester Turbo
Mercedes CLS500 (from, ahem, personal experience) Not even close.
BMW 535i/xi, 550i
Jaguar XK
Acura NSX
Dodge Challenger R/T
What do you mean by "edging out in acceleration" ? Your definition of acceleration is 100ft, 0-60 or 1/4mile run? The cars in bold do not beat out the 335 in any of those.
__________________

335i JB4 6MT: Goes from 0-60 in the time it took you to read this.
SSTT turbo chip for sale in the Classifieds

Last edited by GinoDotCom; 09-03-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Forgot the Jag
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:04 PM
hpowders hpowders is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Tampa
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 13,561
Mein Auto: BMW's: E90 and F22
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusSanDiego View Post
You've obviously never been a news reporter (I have).

People embellish, exaggerate, and lie. Why would an SA make something up? To feel more important. To make the customer think that the SA is in the loop. Any number of reasons for misinformation. It's human nature.

I'd be surprised if this SA knew squat.

While I do think there is a healthy number of HPFPs failing, I'd be quite surprised if it was anywhere near 30-40%. I think we'd be in recall territory with those kinds of figures.

When it comes to information, especially from a single SA, take it with a grain of salt. If we can get more people -- higher up the food chain -- to confirm those figures, then we might be on to something.

Until then, I remain skeptical.
But the sales guy has a vested interest in not deliberately inflating the extent of the problem. Maybe the dude is asking because he has friends (doubt it) or relatives (no choice, they are stuck with "him") who heard about the problem, are concerned and are potential purchasers of a 335i. Why would he exaggerate the extent of the problem and risk turning away potential buyers that this despicable person may know?
__________________
2015 Alpine White 228i Coupe ("El Chapo") with Sport Line, Premium Package, Black Dakota Leather, FineLine Stream Wood Trim, Lighting Package, Driver Assistance Package and Track Handling Package and those wonderful non-runflat Michelin Pilot Super Sport Summer Tires.

Last edited by hpowders; 09-03-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:13 PM
Bill-SD's Avatar
Bill-SD Bill-SD is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Bay Area
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,567
Mein Auto: 2007 335i Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpowders View Post
But the guy has a vested interest in not deliberately inflating the extent of the problem. Maybe the dude is asking because he has friends (doubt it) or relatives (no choice, they are stuck with "him") who heard about the problem, are concerned and are potential purchasers of a 335i. Why would he exaggerate the extent of the problem and risk turning away potential buyers that this despicable person may know?
Why do you feel the need fill all these (way too many) FP threads with your babble? You want the car, and then you don't want it. We all know how you feel, and most really don't care. If you owned a 335, then maybe you have room to talk trash about it...but you don't even have one. We know the you regret not getting one, and I assume this is your way of making yourself feel better about it...but give it a rest man.
__________________
E92 335i - Monaco Blue/Saddle
F30 328i - Alpine While/Black|SportLine
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-03-2009, 03:14 PM
GinoDotCom's Avatar
GinoDotCom GinoDotCom is offline
Officially a BMW Homer.
Location: Bronx, NY
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,037
Mein Auto: 2008 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-SD View Post
Why do you feel the need fill all these (way too many) FP threads with your babble? You want the car, and then you don't want it. We all know how you feel, and most really don't care. If you owned a 335, then maybe you have room to talk trash about it...but you don't even have one. We know the you regret not getting one, and I assume this is your way of making yourself feel better about it...but give it a rest man.
Deja-Vu all over again
__________________

335i JB4 6MT: Goes from 0-60 in the time it took you to read this.
SSTT turbo chip for sale in the Classifieds
Reply With Quote
Reply

See More Related BMW Stories


Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 3 Series & 4 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006 - 2013)
Today's Posts Search
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2001-2015 performanceIX, Inc. All Rights Reserved .: guidelines .:. privacy .:. terms