RW Carbon | BMW X5M with RW Carbon Aero Kit - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)

X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
The all new F15 BMW X5 started production August 2013 as a 2014 model year. The new X5 arrives in sDrive35i (RWD), xDrive35i, xDrive50i and a diesel xDrive 35d.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:24 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto:
RW Carbon | BMW X5M with RW Carbon Aero Kit

New to the X-series family, the F85 X5M is a killer in disguise. Equipped with a twin turbo charged V8 pumping out 567 horsepower and 553 lb/ft torque, this all wheel drive beast can handle the road with absolute confidence.

To make the design of the F85 X5M stand out amongst it's competition, modifications can be applied to give the exterior of the F85 X5M a competitive edge. RW Carbon specializes in carbon fiber aero products to enhance the look of the F15 X5, F85 X5M, F16 X6, and F86 X6M.

This wrapped F85 BMW X5M has been enhanced with the following upgrades:

BMW F85 X5M/F86 X6M 3D Style Carbon Fiber Lip
BMW F85 X5M 3D Style Carbon Fiber Diffuser

Like all of our products, these items are hand crafted using genuine carbon fiber and completed with a high quality clearcoat for resistance from fading and discoloring. All parts are available in 2x2 carbon fiber weave designed to match other RW Carbon or BMW Performance parts you may have on your vehicle.

For any questions about these parts or any BMW carbon fiber products please PM me or visit our online store.

If you have any questions or comments about these RW Carbon Fiber parts used in this build please reach out to a CF expert at your local RW Carbon. Email me at greg@rwcarbon.com or give us a ring at 714.328.4406

Find BMW Carbon Fiber Parts | Web: www.rwcarbon.com
email: greg@rwcarbon.com | Facebook | Blog | Instagram
sales/customer service: 714.328.4406
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2017, 03:09 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto:

Find BMW Carbon Fiber Parts | Web: www.rwcarbon.com
email: greg@rwcarbon.com | Facebook | Blog | Instagram
sales/customer service: 714.328.4406

See More Related BMW Stories

Tags
aggressive, carbon, cf, diffuser, f85, fiber, lip, mod, performance, rw, splitter

Forum Navigation
Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > X Series > X5 F15 (2014 - Current)
Today's Posts Search