BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

A032R Track Tires & Style 44 Wheels 4 Sale

7K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  beeemdabayoo 
#1 · (Edited)
I have one set (4 tires) of Yokohama Advan A032R tires that are mounted on BMW OEM style 44 wheels.

The tires are all 235/40-17 and the Wheels are 17x8.

The tires have been used twice.

1 day at the streets of Willow
1 day at a an BMWCCA event at NHIS

They grip so much better than street tires and are a great upgrade for a begginner auto-x, track or DE driver.

The wheels I bought used and they are in pretty good shape. They have some curb rash and some dirt. But they do the job.

These tires new go for $179 each at Tirerack.

Make me an offer. I'll ship anywhere you want via UPS, but you will have to pay for it. ;-)

Send me an email or PM

-Daniel

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
xs3x said:
would these fit 14' brembos?
Most OEM wheels won't clear Brembo calipers. Ask Gary@Tirerack.com in the wheel/tire forum and he'll be able to give you measurements, then you can compare that to the Style 44's measurement and see if it'll clear.

But all BMWs with 14" rotors come with 18" or larger wheels, so I doubt it'll fit.

#7 ·
PunchIt said:
I have one set (4 tires) of Yokohama Advan A032R tires that are mounted on BMW OEM style 44 wheels.

The tires are all 235/40-17 and the Wheels are 17x8.

The tires have been used twice.

1 day at the streets of Willow
1 day at a an BMWCCA event at NHIS

They grip so much better than street tires and are a great upgrade for a begginner auto-x, track or DE driver.

The wheels I bought used and they are in pretty good shape. They have some curb rash and some dirt. But they do the job.

These tires new go for $179 each at Tirerack.

Make me an offer. I'll ship anywhere you want via UPS, but you will have to pay for it. ;-)

Send me an email or PM

-Daniel
Will you take $500 (for all four rims and tires) shipped to california 90701? :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.