BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Sacramento Area Bi-Monthly Euro Meet!

15K views 89 replies 21 participants last post by  SB1 
#1 · (Edited)
Sup Gets lets get this Meet and Drink going!
open to all Euros but especially to BMW's!:bigpimp:

Location: Jamba Juice 2100 Arden Way # 192 Sacramento, CA 95825
Time: 7pm
Date: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month

*If you are super low avoid Howe Ave entrance 1 its a pain when there are cars exiting the lot. Use Arden Ave entrance 2 or 3.
we will be parking in the highlighted green area in front of Jamba Juice(A), there is also Starbucks(B) and Chevys(C) if u want to get some food and drinks!:drink:

Our next meet will be Wednesday Sept 5th

hope to see you guys there

*if there are any changes ill update here or on the last post!*

See less See more
#30 ·
Bump for tomorrows meet! @7pm
We also got an invite from DiamondAutosport (912 enterprise dr) to come check out their shop @830
So we will meet at 7 and drive down to their shop at 830 (its just down the street on howe ave )
And sorry for the late reply pc is acting up.. Once i get it running good ill post pics from last meet

#34 ·
I am usually in a different state on a Wednesday or leaving on the road by 7pm it never works out for me. I wish it was on a Friday or Sunday that's when i get either Friday or aay home every other week
Anyone got any pics of the turn out? At Least i can get the visual of what i missed hopefully one of these weeks im home for it

#35 · (Edited)
i got a couple of shots of the shop.. and we got a weekend meet is in the works @diamondautosport.. .we got a preview of the shop and im talking to them about a big weekend meet so once i get the word ill post the details and hope u can make it out.. btw we got Eurosunday on the 28th .. ill be there and a couple of us also .. but thats a good meet a bunch of :thumbup:nice exotics

#42 ·
Check page 1 but at Jamba Juice Arden

Yo whats up guys I'm down here in Vallejo trying to figure out if there are any caravans heading down to bimmerfest this year that I may join??

If you can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks
Not sure but if see something on other forums ill give u a heads up!:thumbup:

Bump for this Wednesday

#48 ·
I got there late with a Few left I mainly wanted some jamba Lol

But meet tonight sun splash parking lot in roseville off of eureka same parking lot as in n out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.