BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bmw 645ci VS.....

7K views 33 replies 18 participants last post by  Tosh.645ci 
#1 ·
So let's just imagine that you were in a racing mood and a car pulled up next to you. What Model car would you race, which model car have you raced, which model car would you NOT race?

I have many Mustangs and Nissan Z's inviting me but I never do.

#5 ·
LOL @ blazinmj3. I know the feeling

The other night these three rice rockets were buzzing about (90's Acura integra coupe, civic coupe and civic hatchback) and I wanted to put em to shame so bad but then I realized their not worth my premium gas, their probably kids and there are usually cops lined up on that street lol. An then there was the day that I saw a Ferrari f430 at home depot :shaking my head: lol

#7 ·
Let me see... Ive raced two 650 coups and won (one I raced twice), a couple of rice mobiles that only had muffler mods (other ones have had some serious money put in them and I didn't stand a chance), any mustangs that I see that only has mono exhaust (haven't been beaten yet) and a couple of mercs.... and oh ya... one crown vic driven by a friend of mine......

#8 ·
Raced a ...

The only car I raced was a Robin Reliant, and I LOST.

Now, for those of you who don't know what a Robin Reliant is, check this...

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/2/22/1266858970563/Robin-Reliant-001.jpg

You see, the problem is not me.

It's my 645. When I push hard the transmission usually goes into safe mode. Then only gear 3 works. So you have to stop and restart the car, for the transmission to function properly again. Normally this happens before the 645 has even moved an inch.

By the time I have p*ssed around with the car, the trusty old Robin Reliant has slowly reached its top speed of 27 mph and has loitered past the post, all the while I am on the tarmac kicking my car.

Don't ask me why this happens, I think it's a feature that BMW designed into the 645.

So for this reason I don't bother racing anyone else.

#9 ·
It seems g35-37 and Acura TL cars are always trying to go but i rarely engage. I prefer getting my thrills speeding around turns when there isnt anyone around.

#17 ·
I would race anyone who want to give it a go, some cars are faster some are slower. On a side note, been living/driving in Taiwan for a year now, it seems everyone on the street is racing against the clock/each other. It's insane, and you have to worry about if they pull out guns if you cut him off.

#20 ·
Ive raced G37's which i like to call light work. G35's waste of time. Merc cls55 i won but i think he got scared around 100 and lifted off we were pretty even till then. A sl550 smoked him.. A jag xf pretty even he had me by a fender. got killed by 2 M3s and a 650 with lighter wheels we took pictures after lol..

#27 ·
Remember its not always the arrow as much as the indian holding the bow. Ill race any car in a similar class. I have blown the doors off of infiniti's, 350z's, chargers and magnums hemi or not. Challengers and even yes a camaro. But no ss, or srt8. But I traded a g37 for the 6. The g was nimble but the bm is the truth.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Bimmer App

#28 ·
I had to reread my post to figure out why all the slander in my inbox lol.. I def meant a cls550 just a typo sheesh..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.