BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rear brake rotors cheap

708 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  zachmac 
#1 ·
I don't drive a BMW currently (have in the past and will in the furute) but without going through the boring details ended up with a pair of Zimmermann rear brake rotors new in the box for what I am told is this vintage 5 series BMWs (part #W0133-1616168). The seller will not take them back because the box is torn (!!!!:cry:!!!) so I thought maybe someone here would like a good deal on them? They cost ~$80 shipped from any number of sources. I'll do $60 shipped anywhere in US.

#4 · (Edited)
Ethrty-Andy:n I didn't say the cars were vintage, I said they were "of this vintage" which refers to the dates of manufacture only. Don't get defensive :).

Monsignor: They are blank, not dimpled or drilled or slotted. Exactly as you linked to on Parts.geek although these actually came to me from Auto Parts Warehouse. As the front brakes do most the work (that is why you end up at about a two to one ratio of front to rear wear) I've never seen the need for drilling, slotting etc on the rear. Basically just stock replacement rear rotors at a 25% discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.