#1 · (Edited)
Well it looks like this is the end.

I blame chad.

See sig for any clarification.

#59 ·
This

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

#35 ·
Scored these today along with e30 cluster and nose panel. Getting car estimate tomorrow morning. Anyone want these seats? They are leather and powered. Make offer if interested :) Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Family car Mid-size car
Car seat cover Car seat Vehicle Car Wheel
Vehicle door Tire Vehicle Textile Automotive tire
Car seat Vehicle Car seat cover Car Luxury vehicle
Car seat cover Car seat Floor Armrest Luxury vehicle

#42 ·
wow,...i guess we found the line in the sand onthe intarwebz...

wonder what the final post count was, and who was the straw on the camels back...:eeps:

soory jon,...:( didn't mean to break your site...:dunno:

df
I think Chad was the tipping point. It was the last one I saw when the site was going down. Geez Chad. :tsk:

#40 ·
We lost all our tags...:(

#41 ·
Oh Lord Jesus I lost 3k posts!

#44 · (Edited)
Thanks for the update! As much as we joke and jest, we know that thread was very long and a tax on the server. I think I speak for most of the OT group that we appreciate the hard work and are relatively understanding of the situation.

Keep it up, mods of Bimmerfest!

Also... I found my next car.

#46 · (Edited)
James....nonononono. It looks like a bad marriage between a hyundai, a venza, and a watermelon. I'd give you Snowy before I'd let you buy that thing.

Well, maybe :angel:

We might have to have a moment of silence at Bimmerfest East and West for the thread that brought us all together. It's sorta sad, actually, that it's gone. Mods, if there is any way to archive it, we'd be most grateful.

Oh, and sorry for crashing the website. :bawling:

#47 ·
A round of shots to celebrate the old OT thread's demise at BFe. Let's do it.

Got the tie rods and control arms off of the M3 tonight. Easiest removal I've had on a BMW, ever.

#56 ·
Yes, for with our $9 donation every 6 moths we can definitely afford the bandwidth for this site. What is a couple of grand a month, right? :rofl:

All these site changes are coming to fast for me. First we loose OT and now they want to put a moderator in the e36 sub-forum. It is too much.

#52 ·
heeyyyyyy.......:eeps: who put "the tacos did it" in the tags??:cry:

no, they didn't. know how i know?? :dunno:

cuz my tacos be stealthy, yo!!:angel::D:p;)

and cj and jen, you guys are no longer purplez :nono:

i think the e36 forum has been one of the best, though.

no 'official' mod has been needed, the biggest threads (ot & pics), and quite a lot of site supporters.

oh yeah, and we managed to crisis and crash the site....:eeps: sorry 'bout that....:eeps:

but seriously, i think we're an ok bunch. and i second the round of drinks @ bfe. :D

df

#53 · (Edited)
I admit, I was the taco abuser. :tsk:

Oh, purplez. This musta been charged to my stupid hacked credit card. I guess since we broke the site, the least we could do is pay them to fix it :rofl:

And like we need a reason to drink at bimmerfest :angel: :rofl: :thumbup:

#55 · (Edited)
s'okay....shoulda knowed it was you, with proper punctuation and all.....:p;)

and yeah, i know,....like there aren't going to be enough reasons already to get down and funky @ bfe.

maybe we should get t-shirts made up with the actual #of posts in the ot thread. a badge, so to speak....to go along with the bf e36 group?? :dunno:

edit: my swearword would probably be 'farfegnugen'

df

#65 ·
maybe we should get t-shirts made up with the actual #of posts in the ot thread. a badge, so to speak....to go along with the bf e36 group?? :dunno:
If they can salvage the OT thread that would be a great idea. They could be like our gang's uniforms.

Tell me you know I was joking! (Except about sticking Ken with the Mod job before he comes on and stops us).
Of course you were joking. I was just adding on to it.

#58 ·
actully i don't think we need a moderator in here, just was noticed that there wasn't one dedicated to the group. i kinda think it's a *good* thing we haven't really needed one very often as we really do tend to self-moderate.

i do not see much of a difference at all regarding a mod assignment to our lilttle group. and if it does wind up being ken, he'll be napping most of the time ayway, so yeah,....win-win...:angel:

df

#63 ·
And who sez I'm not purple!

Thanks DF for the reminder!

I took Funny out today for her monthly winter blues ride. Did a few Italian-style carbon removal maneuvers. Oh how I miss her. Only 6 more weeks until the snow will be gone. Thank goodness!

#68 ·
Did anyone else notice Alan posted? hes become a ghost member!!!

Chad if i had banker hours which involved sitting by a computer all day I'd have lost 8k posts too so :p

Actually though I did get a new job... at a shop that has a powdercoating oven large enough to park my truck in...

#74 ·
Did anyone else notice Alan posted? hes become a ghost member!!!

Chad if i had banker hours which involved sitting by a computer all day I'd have lost 8k posts too so :p

Actually though I did get a new job... at a shop that has a powdercoating oven large enough to park my truck in...
Who me? I'm around I just don't have much to say lately. I just lurk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.