BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

O/T Where is everyone? Lets do a roll call...

13K views 101 replies 58 participants last post by  pelonx1st 
#1 ·
I havent been on here for awhile now and I'm wondering where the hell is everyone. I havent seen alot of the regular members here anymore. Lets do a roll call, please reply and also if you have a facebook please post your email so I can invite you to the e65 / e66 group on facebook so all of us can be connected:thumbup: Heres my email please add me jimlee56282@aol.com

#4 ·
Khanashin - Afghanistan

With my job, not a fan of publicly posting my email address for security reasons.

#7 ·
I'm still here man! :rofl:

#15 ·
I've been MIA for a while also and just logged back on today

#19 ·
Thank you sir!

#18 ·
still here!!:thumbup:

#22 ·
Still here

#28 ·
Was away for holidays, mostly chilling out at the beach.
So what was this drama I apparently missed, I'd like a short , informative and witty recap , please :D

#30 ·
I used to be here, only few members would remember me:

1bad540, seven11, and j grifith i think i sold you my BTUM when i got rid of my 7. how are all you fellow 7er owners doing.

#32 ·
I tried to use that email address but I cannot find you can you please resend :)

Originally Posted by jgriffith007
Jgriffith@mswoods.com.... don't clown on my sugadaddies.com account if you Google me :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App
I cannot find you on facebook with that email address

Originally Posted by Lastcombo
Iam still here my nickname on facebook is of course lastcombo my email is spooky103@me.com :thumbup::)
Just added you Last :D
Not sure. I'll find you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.