BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The Bimmerfest East is Better Roll Call Thread

32K views 649 replies 46 participants last post by  dc_wright 
#1 ·
Early signup has begun!

1. DC Wright - Registered!

#4 ·
Oh boy, the east coast is already getting it's inferiority complex in high gear.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using BimmerApp

#10 ·
You folks are gonna call me a liar, but, my goal is to make it to this fest, if not the west coast. yes chad, this means I'm choosing the stinky yanks over you, if need be...:p

#16 ·
There's a cluster of hotels right across the highway from the Stadium

For past BFE's people have stayed at:

- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Red Roof Inn
- Days Inn (Word is to avoid the Days Inn)

Unknowns (No one from E36 forum stayed at or reported on)

- Clarion Inn
- Travelodge
- La Quinta
- Marriott Courtyard at Ripken Stadium ($$$, books up early)
- Residence Inn at Ripken Stadium ($$, Just opened)

#22 ·
Sounds like a plan. Aberdeen is 10 hours from Charleston, Dunn is almost halfway. Plus it's my dads hometown so I know it well. I can leave at the crack of dawn Friday and see you guys around there.

#24 ·
so now i guess i will hafta make another not-so-stealth-taco thread, since it apparently has become an epic and necessary part of teh bimmerfest east.

although i believe that i will try to get down the night before so that perchance the regular crowd could partake before we get wolfpacked at the fest.

ed, if you would be so kind as to get the salsa again, that would be awesome. i think that maybe 2 jars like last year will actually be just about right.

i'll need 2 onions, some cilantro, avacados (2 or 3??), a few tomatos (might be a bit early for the proper joisey 'maters, but i will see what i can do)

i will look into what all will be needed, and, just in case chip isn't able to come, i will have spoons. lots of 'em. :thumbup:

sooooo looking forward to this.

df

#25 ·
df, I recently came across a great little recipe. Homemade tortillas! I'ma thinking I may just be bringing a few dozen along this year :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.