BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

2010 BMW 335 xDrive

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SuperTerp 
#1 ·
I was wondering if I can get some input from some of you guys on this deal. Any comments will be appreciated.

2010 CPO BMW 335 xDrive
39k Miles
M Sport Package
Premium Package
Navigation
Comfort Access System
Logic7 Sound
And other features such as Auto High Beams, iDrive, BMW Assist, etc.

The CPO warranty ends 11/2015

The list price was 36,900 and right now I have it at 34,500+tax. That number doesn't include my $750 recent grad rebate and the $1,000 CPO rebate ($32,750+tax). Do you guys think this is a good price?

Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Cool DC, what model is it (sedan/coupe)?

#6 · (Edited)
I mean if your good at negotiating I'd try for extended maintenance or something, but at least when I got mine they had multiple people looking at it so I wasn't in a position to negotiate. Keep at it if you think you can get'm lower lol.

Yes if anything that supporting documentation is another good cover if something major went wrong, and its a little more documentation on the car.

PPI
Carfax
Internal Service report
Your own test drive

Beyond that you've done about everything possible a buyer can do (unless you knew everything about cars :rofl: )

#7 ·
Sounds like a really great price on a very well optioned car. No reason not to try to negotiate, but if they don't move I would still pick it up.:thumbup:

#9 · (Edited)
I'm looking at the same car but with low 20's mileage for 34k. Although it might not have iDrive?? If you have the NAV, does that mean it would also have iDrive?
yes idrive is nav in e90s.

Google Idrive and those little joysticks you see are what identifies if a car has it (and while in the e60s/x series some cars had menu's with joysticks the navigation wasn't active and in those models you can tell by screen size)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.