BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Post your E34 pics

792K views 4K replies 559 participants last post by  Aristoc 
#1 ·
I saw a thread on the E36 forum and liked all the pictures but i love th e34 so i wanna see everyones so post your pics stock or not upgraded? give us a little list of what? give us a little list lets get some pictures!! :) i paid 400 dollars for mine whatd you pay?

Attachments

See less See more
#3,674 ·
Cost me a free wrecked 850GLT

I came out of pocket $0 for this car, 1995 E34 540i auto. In all honesty, I actually had more cash in my pocket after the purchase than I did before the 850 GLT was given to me. (My mom bought 3 GLTs and made 2 decent little turbos for her and her boyfriend. They gave me the parts car, which was fun to drive, but definitely not the a 540i kind of fun. $900 was the purchase price. Tons of work to be done, but I don't give a rats behind. Its mine. The BMW logos were both pretty faded, but I found a cheap solution... :thumbup:

Attachments

#3,675 ·
I came out of pocket $0 for this car, 1995 E34 540i auto. In all honesty, I actually had more cash in my pocket after the purchase than I did before the 850 GLT was given to me. (My mom bought 3 GLTs and made 2 decent little turbos for her and her boyfriend. They gave me the parts car, which was fun to drive, but definitely not the a 540i kind of fun. $900 was the purchase price. Tons of work to be done, but I don't give a rats behind. Its mine. The BMW logos were both pretty faded, but I found a cheap solution... :thumbup:
Congrats! looks nice and I am sure it will look even nicer as you spiff her up! :)

#3,678 ·
Finally got my minty Style 5s back from the refinisher. Now it's time to tackle the electrical gremlins, stereo, sunroof and headliner.

Attachments

#3,679 ·
My 525I

Here is my new project I Picked up for cheap. Has a blown head gasket from a cracked radiator but it's very clean and has been well maintained. Has 144k miles. My sons got me into BMWs and started with helping them work on e30s with a plan at some point to pick me up a e34 to build my own cruiser. Well the here I see now and could not pass this one up. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bmw

#3,683 ·
Here is my new project I Picked up for cheap. Has a blown head gasket from a cracked radiator but it's very clean and has been well maintained. Has 144k miles. My sons got me into BMWs and started with helping them work on e30s with a plan at some point to pick me up a e34 to build my own cruiser. Well the here I see now and could not pass this one up. View attachment 584907
Looks like my new one also, like the color and the rims, even the same interior. Mine has 103k and runs nice.

Attachments

#3,682 ·
Those wheels sucked on the 7 series..aint doin the 5 any justice?
Hey, each to their own. I am no fan of the E34 M stars, but some peoples pay big money for them. Many of the BMW wheels are loved by many and disliked by others. The BBS style are one of the most popular wheels ever made, some love them, others don't. If you like what you got on your car, great, if your neighbor hates them, too bad, drive on :):thumbup:

#3,687 ·
Hey I've a 520i 1999 as a daily but a got a 1995 e34 fjord grau metallic 525i in the summer

Car needs so much work I'm so glad I found it so I can rescue it
Features:
It's an m5 rep
Full m5 electric interior with leather door cards and center consol
M5 bumpers
M5 clocks
M5 sills
Straight threw exhaust (too loud)
What it needs:
New suspension
Control arms, bushings etc
It's got bubbly arches and sills
It has been off the road since 08 and unloved ever since

Was just wondering if the fjord grau was a rare colour was it individual?
Thanks

Attachments

#3,695 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here on this forum.

I own an e34 540i 6speed, lightly modified, and I love everything about this car. The drive, the sound, the looks, the smell, and would like to be able to work on it on my own as much as possible.
I joined this forum to learn more about my car, and I look forward to learning and sharing ideas!

Here are some photos:

Attachments

#3,697 ·

A German shepherd guarding a German car. He must be thinking Denken Sie nicht einmal darüber nach!

:D

Pretty dog you have there Vin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.