BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Member 04seven45 situation going on

722 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  04seven45 
#1 ·
So I posted in classifieds selling my airride system off my 7 series for 1200 plus stock struts to put back on mine as I was shipping my struts with bags attached! I received a pm from member 04seven45 asking if I would take 3 payments of 400 one every Saturday and I said sure! He did perform all the payments on each Saturday as agreed upon and provided me with his address for shipping! During these 3 weeks he texted a lot asking questions about the airride and asked if I could provide instructions for wiring into the vehicle and I said sure! He also asked if he could ship his struts back out to me after he received mine the following Monday as his car is a daily driver I have been working on mine so everything went fine and I agreed! I sent the air ride out and he received it Saturday and asked few questions during install process and said he had one more to remove before shipping them out and sent me a picture of his car on the bags! I asked for a tracking number for struts as I provided him one and as of Sunday he has not responded to any of my messages and is dodging me! Now I have a car on jack stands with no struts!

I'll include all pictures and proof still uploading them

#3 ·
Repost

We can gladly swap back. I got worked on this how can u really believe that these are worth 2500$ and sell em for 1200. I can't even use em maybe for a show car but my car is a daily. U KNOW for a fact you came up and got more then you ever would anywhere else. TOP HATS ARE NOT SUPOSE TO MOVE AROUND when bolted down. #2 u can't tell me your car was touching bumper when that isn't possible with this set up. And yet u have no pictures. I haven't been replying to u cuz I had some **** in the family happen and just didn't want to deal with u until this weeknd

I'll let u keep 200$ for your time if u want to re swap just let me know
And please don't threatn me or have driftergirl.write me messages like she's going to change anything.

I'll make a thread this weekend detailed with pictures and we will see what everyone thinks about all this. Its not fair u came up on this deal and want more. You're nuts bro

#4 ·
That setup is brand new when I purchased it I daily drove on it if you wanna start adding up how much an air ride kit is go to avsontheweb.com or any other site! 1/2" air valves are 45-50 each that's 400 dollars air compressor is 200 bucks, tanks is 80 bucks and the strut bags are 300 each without any brackets which all that is included! In fact the funny part is the persons I know up in sac that will be getting my struts for me actually helped me install this system and knows it is daily driven and also owns a shop I sent you many pictures of my car laid out and aired up if you can't figure out how to install it take it somewhere! And you cannot say that it sits higher than your lowering springs did aired out cause these bags aired out hold the shocks fully compressed! I also did tell you that the hats were replaced when I bagged it but if they were damaged from shipping exchange them with yours before sending them back!

Plain and simple I drove everyday on this setup and it's bulletproof take some time installing it or take it somewhere if you don't know how to! It's all name brand stuff! But when you know I have a car that has to go to paint shop yesterday and you said you were gonna ship them Monday now I still haven't made it what do you think is gonna happen! I should have just sent you the airbags and kept my struts so you could really try to figure it out your just a punk little kid!

#5 ·
U gotta be kidding me. Top of the line? Top of the line junk

And stop threatening me like someone is gonna come and get something. Do it that cop car on my driveway thinks other wise. Just dont show up with out an army your " friend who installs bags should have told you that it was all bad from the get go. YOU CUT NUTS OFF THE TOP HAT AND u chopped the top hat up. I can't replace em with mine cuz I dont like destroying ****. You know damn well your front end never laid out. The front end fully aired out compressed to the bottom sits like my h&rs

I do not have a problem giving you your **** back. I did rewire if for u

AND WHO THE HELL USES TEFLON TAPE ON FITTINGS? Your ur air bag shop friend? Do u not know that the teflon tape gets into the valves?

I will send you your stuff back give me 1k back and I'll cover shipping. I am putting my stock struts back on this weeknd I am not losing a wheel on i80 sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.