BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Dsp????

987 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  chgolatin2 
#1 ·
How can i tell that i have a dsp sound system? My last 6 digits of my vin is T946617 :tsk: :tsk:

Thanks!

#3 ·
yeah on your stereo there should be a button that says:

AUDIO - where you control the bass, treble, balance etc..

then...you should also have one that says

DSP - where you control, echo, room, and have jazz club, or church settings...etc..

you dont see the letters DSP anywhere on your radio controls you dont have it...

#4 ·
Since this is a sound related thread, and I'm unable to find any answers, I thought I may pose another question...

My 540 has DSP w/ 6disc, no navi. I've only had my car for a day and a half and have been working the entire damn time since Ive had it :mad: so I may be able to answer this myself when I finally have time to mess around. Anyway the speaker right above the door handle doesn't appear to be putting anything out. The larger speaker down low and the tweet sound just fine. Is this speaker's range pretty limited? Do I maybe have something turned off? Like I said, I'm going to mess around with it later so this may be premature, but I'm at work doing a bunch of nothing so I thought I would throw it out there...

Thanx guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.