BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

The Official "Hey look my car is covered in snow" Thread

32K views 304 replies 72 participants last post by  southpark11235 
#1 ·
I'll start.

15" of snow or more = 328is with a Honda Insight/widebody body kit.

Freedom!

Oh noes, took out my $7 dollar lip!

See less See more
#2 ·
^ I like the first picture best. It must be pretty windy out there on the open plains. :rofl:

Here was my car sometime early last week. This is when we only had a couple inches, it got much more covered I just didn't get any pictures. I got all the snow off it when it was above freezing over the weekend but we are supposed to get another foot of snow in the next couple days so it will look like this again shortly.

#6 ·
Rofl @ the Insight picture. That's full of win (or lose, depending on how you look at it). :rofl: I think I'd break down in tears if I ever saw my car like that......

Sent from my Droid using BimmerApp

#43 ·
:rofl: I think I'd break down in tears if I ever saw my car like that......

Same. I wouldn't know what to do but cry.

I am not going to pretend I feel your pain from here,... but still, our forecast here in the deep south for tomorrow is 25...!!!:yikes: at least my babies will not be outside... GL with all that #$%%^ snow!
Whoa! Another suth'ner! 25* for a week or so, yes, then back into the 70s. Woo. Not.

Although its been cold as sh*t down here lately.
Don't worry, it won't stay cold like that for long. Just long enough to wreak havoc, cause everyone to get epically sick, and generally make us all miserable. :)

whats snow?
Yes. This.

#7 ·
I am not going to pretend I feel your pain from here,... but still, our forecast here in the deep south for tomorrow is 25...!!!:yikes: at least my babies will not be outside... GL with all that #$%%^ snow!

#18 ·
i try not to think...

df
Your posts demonstrate that very clearly. :p you do an excellent job with your little endeavour.

#23 ·
Actually, I type that on the end of each my posts from my Pentium II desktop just to look cool.

#22 ·
:lmao: Its kinda like seattle when they get snow.......or Vegas (yes it has happened)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.