BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Pay It Forward

131K views 166 replies 75 participants last post by  rmepilot 
#1 ·
Hello All, I have asked that the moderators create a sticky called "Pay It Forward."

This will be a thread that we can post items that we may not need that others do. This would be a "No Strings" attached other than goodwill and karma.

Please let KrisL and Tim330 know that you support this idea via Pm or post and we can get things started. I tip my hat to Cubed as he is really the one I got the idea from. :thumbup: after giving away a set of wheels to a lucky recipient.

Cheers,

EE

Reactions: yodude66
#36 · (Edited)
This is a good thing you have here!

I have the front license plate bracket I took off my newly aquired X3, don't need one in GA. I thought I would just shelf it until I saw one listed today for $59! so if you need one let me know and we'll work out the shipping. I also have the stock (NON-auto dim,NON GDO,NON home link) mirror I took off if you need one.: Dav david.krawitz@robins.af.mil

#40 ·
Sorry that was gone a long time ago. And no, you really cant connect anything of that magnitude to your stock system.

If you want to improve bass in the X3 you will have to add an amp as well as different speakers.

Your door speakers are rated at 4 ohms and your mid bass under the seats are rated at 2 ohms.

Please pm if you have additional questions, but look up "sound improvement stage one", before you do.

EE

#46 · (Edited)
AV Adapter for E38, E39, E46, X5, X3, Z4

Hello Guys,

my small contribution:
I bought a AV adapter for my X3 (I believed it was enough to plugg a back Camera - but no) - this shall be plugged on the TV module you may have already in your car

http://www.individual-cars.com/xsho...nd-Ton-Adapter-E38--E39--E46--X5--X3--Z4.html

it costs 59.00 euros - I will give it for free if you pay for shipping,

here is my contribution :) :thumbup:

cheers and take care / merry christmas

#48 · (Edited)
internal bike carrier

Before iamthewalrus (James) moved to California, he left me with his internal bike carrier, to be given to whomever wanted it. It's in the Seattle metro area, and available for free to whomever picks it up. Not going to mail it, sorry. Here is a picture of a similar item: http://www.usautoparts.net/bmw/pics/x3/13548_1024.jpg (bike not included!)

Thanks James, for your generosity!!!

Mark

Bike carrier is gone !

#50 ·
Before iamthewalrus (James) moved to California, he left me with his internal bike carrier, to be given to whomever wanted it. It's in the Seattle metro area, and available for free to whomever picks it up. Not going to mail it, sorry. Here is a picture of a similar item: http://www.usautoparts.net/bmw/pics/x3/13548_1024.jpg (bike not included!)

Thanks James, for your generosity!!!

Mark
Mark,

I could really use the internal bike carrier, if it is still available.

#53 · (Edited)
Just finished some upgrades on my 2k8 X3 3.0si, have a few items to re-home

1) Premium Sound speakers/front/rear (Tweets/mids only) - Upgraded to BSWs all around

2) GONE

Speakers will be $20 shipped in the CONUS, suspension will likely be $50 shipped. All done via FedEx. I've got a Business Paypal account as well. New to this forum, but I supermod on NASIOC, the Subaru forum as "Geoff" as well.

PM me if interested. Just need this stuff out of my garage, and it's an upgrade for someone!

Pics available upon request.

#59 · (Edited)
Traded in the (08) x3, now I've got some stuff that needs to go.

Ultimate pedal set (google it). Gas,clutch,brake. ---claimed
Left hand oe mirror glass, heated.
Floor mats, black ------gone
Oe Shift knob, manual. "weighted" compared to the stock e92 ones. It's the silver and black one, not the m one.
Dice iPod interface (why anyone would want one, I have no idea). Charges iPod, not iphone. You can swap cables out I think, to get iPhone charging functionality. Not sure here. ---claimed
Set of 4 lug nuts
Touch up paint, alpine white.

Would prefer local pickup. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.