BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Spacers

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Tanny 
#1 ·
Hey everybody

I'm looking at getting some wheel spacers on my 2004 745li.. Anybody know about what size I should get? I just want my factory rims to line up with the fender. Anybody?

#2 ·

#7 ·
15 front 25 back sounds good bro...or maybe even 20 front and 25-30 rear

i have ecs tunning 20mm rear and i wish i bought 25mm for rear...after ive installed B&G springs now i see i need 25mm for rear and 20mm front

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
in this pic there is still space at least 5mm to go on the rear and i think 20mm will fit with out any issues on front...thats after 2" drop
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#8 ·
Yeah, im thinking about 20 front, 25 back. But I don't plan to drop it any. Im going to keep my factory stocks on. Let me ask, you don't need springs if you ain't gonna drop it right? I planned to just put the spacers on, and that's it. What you think?

Beamer 745Li

#13 ·
I put a deposit down on a 2009 F01 today so the E65 is definitely getting traded in. I have the following items that I will need to sell. Let me know if you have any interest. Many are brand new. The spacers are brand new...I never mounted them. I got them for Christmas and was waiting for the spring to install so I don't know how it effects the ride or handling.

I have many things I will be selling as I can't use them on them on F01: If you need anything let me know and feel free to share.

Perfect Chrome 21" style 128 wheels + tires staggered - used
Brand new H&R springs in the box and never opened.
15mm Spacers with new bolts (brand new and never used)
20mm Spacers (NEW)
BMW beige rubber floormats in excellent shape
BMW carpeted floormats (NEW - never used)
Chrome wheel lugnuts and chrome wheel locks) - used
BMW Dashsoft scanner for E65 + software and cable.

#15 ·
The rims are Style 128 Chrome 9x21 and 10x21. They are perfect with zero curb rash.

The tires are Falken FK-452's with 60% left on the fronts 255/30/ZR21. The rear has one tire that is 60% and the other 95% 295/25/ZR21. I had a camber problem on one rear wheel and just recently purchased a new one. These have never seen winter as I run style 95's in the winter. They are polished and wrapped up right now. They are also freshly balanced.

I am asking $1500 firm plus actual shipping cost to your zip code.

PM me if you want a shipping estimate.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.