BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW X3 is What Car? ‘Best SUV’ 2013 - Two years running

9K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  slambmw 
#1 · (Edited)
BMW X3 is What Car? 'Best SUV' 2013

The BMW X3 took home the accolade of What Car? 'Best SUV' 2013 for the second year in a row. Despite the tough opposition from newer models in this sector, the BMW X3 xDrive20d reigns supreme thanks to its excellent residual values, practicality and superior quality.

F30 3 series What Car? 'Best Executive Car' 2013

Chas Hallett, What Car? editor-in-chief, said: "The winning X3 engine is one of the most refined available today and with its eight-speed automatic transmission it's hard to beat. The X3 offers the driver and passengers top-notch luxury as well as great economy and extremely attractive residual values. The X3 works on paper and even better in real world."

Tim Abbott, Managing Director of BMW UK, said: "For the BMW 3 Series to win the prestigious 'Best Executive Car' award for eight consecutive years is an honor and testament to the hard work that goes into producing BMW's core model. With the X3 also cementing its position as 'Best SUV', 2013 is off to a great start for BMW."

#3 ·
BMW X3 best SUV for 2013

I own a 2011 X3 35I twin turbo and have nothing but praise for the performance of this vehicle. It is indeed the best SUV I have ever driven.
The only thing I would change on this SUV(which I intend to do) is to replace the run flat tyres with conventional ones as I find the rft's a bit noisy and the ride a bit harsh.:):):)

#5 ·
We have the 2013 model and would switch the RFT and the confusing Stereo Features. Would be nice with some minor button positions being relocated ie. trunk release, fan should be a dial and heated steering wheel. Overall, the vehicle is nearly perfect and cannot be happier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.