BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

98 z3 30k miles Dakar, Whats it worth?

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  STIHLBOLTS 
#1 ·
Just looking to see what you guys think a 98 z3 with 29k miles is worth? It has the 2.8l and it's the yellow Dakar edition with cobra black leather seats with yellow piping and has the 10 speaker stereo. MINT condition. From what little I have found on them it seems there were only around 300 of them made? Not saying that pushes the value up any or at all (maybe there were just 300 because no one wants a yellow z3 lol) I really have no idea what it's worth I was thinking around 13k? Just looking for thoughts, Thanks!

#2 ·
Sounds nice! Are you buying or selling? I would think that your geographical location would come into play on the pricing. I searched for a 1 1/2 months and found a mint 2003 Z4, 6speed, 3.0i, Sport Package, maintenance up to date, no accidents, no dings, garage kept for $14k so to me, $13k seems high.

#3 ·
IMHO Z3's are in a different ball park. Can't compare them pricing wise to the 4's. Some of the special Z3's are getting very good prices. I know the Dakar yellow is a prized color after talking with several ZSCCA members about theirs at Zfest. If you can find a pristine one and that's your flavor it's what ever price the market will bear. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.