BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Rolf Contact Information

265K views 743 replies 330 participants last post by  JSpira 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Contraryto previous postings, Rolf is now very responsive to e-mail. Early scheduling is recommended. He was busy on our arrival date.

+49 171-82 514 92 Phone number
rolf.pickupservice@yahoo.de

#713 ·
The BMW NA ED welcoming kit suggests arranging airport transportation with a company called LOG IN OUT GmbH , they charge 65 euro (that is, from Munich to aiport or vice versa). How much does Rolf charge? Thx
How much does Rolf charge?

>>>

By contrast, the Sixt dude was late, and when he picked us up at the hotel and instead of taking us to the Welt went to the Airport. Great, but that wasn't where we were headed. Made me later than I wanted to be to check in.

I'd rather have Rolf in a red hot second.
[/QUOTE]

I've never heard of such a thing? Did you tell the "Sixt dude" where you were going? You have to pre-arrange this thru e-mail.

He was on time picking us at the airport and driving us to our hotel. Didn't charge us anything.

#712 ·

>>>

By contrast, the Sixt dude was late, and when he picked us up at the hotel and instead of taking us to the Welt went to the Airport. Great, but that wasn't where we were headed. Made me later than I wanted to be to check in.

I'd rather have Rolf in a red hot second.[/QUOTE]

#716 ·
I used Rolf and hopefully I will again. Besides transportation he can get you local sim card, travel guides, anything you need. He have BMW 3 series station wagon. Plenty of room for your suitcases. Besides that you can continue using his service for time of your stay. Email him in advance if you need sim card or travel guides.

#726 ·
I had Peter twice (2011 and 2014). Wife and I are doing another ED on Sept 4th. We already booked with Sixt, but would love to have Peter pick us up from Hotel to Welt on delivery date. Peter saved out butt last time and we would love to see him again.

#731 ·
Reading about Rolf, he would probably be happy to do that or many other things, like giving a BMW oriented city tour.

#736 ·
Sitting here at my hotel in Munich, eagerly awaiting to take delivery of my 340 tomorrow :rofl:

I flew into Munich and met my family who flew in before me. Peter and Rolf picked up my family in two cars, while Rolf picked me up in the afternoon.

They were absolutely professional, courteous, and pretty awesome; would highly recommend!

I'm using the Sixt service for tomorrow for hotel to Welt.

#737 · (Edited)
Sitting here at my hotel in Munich, eagerly awaiting to take delivery of my 340 tomorrow :rofl:

I flew into Munich and met my family who flew in before me. Peter and Rolf picked up my family in two cars, while Rolf picked me up in the afternoon.

They were absolutely professional, courteous, and pretty awesome; would highly recommend!

I'm using the Sixt service for tomorrow for hotel to Welt.
Almost the same situation here.

Sitting in the plane, waiting for takeoff. Taking delivery of my 340 tomorrow as well. Using Sixt to take me from airport directly to Welt.

The wait is over.

#739 ·
Too bad, Rolf's son has school holidays when we arrive August 17.

I would have enjoyed his expertise.

I've inquired if he will also be away the following week and will share the information with the group.

#740 ·
Rolf Status?

Any news from Rolf recently? He really made our 2014 arrival in Munich special and regardless of the now "free" SIXT BMW pickup service, I'd hire Rolf again if that opportunity arises :roundel:

#741 ·
Any news from Rolf recently? He really made our 2014 arrival in Munich special and regardless of the now "free" SIXT BMW pickup service, I'd hire Rolf again if that opportunity arises :roundel:
We enjoyed our pick up by SIXT at the airport, we had a new 750Ld, it was rocketship, but you could use that service from the hotel to Welt.

#743 ·
Since Rolf has retired, this thread is now not a sticky. Feel free to start a new thread if appropriate.

#744 ·
I found today how Rolf is inexorably tied to me and to my iPhone. I typed the name "Raffensperger" in a text on my iPhone and #FreudianAutoKorrekt changed it to "Raffelsieper"!

Reactions: Me530
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.