BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Show off your E89!

58K views 228 replies 87 participants last post by  etidd 
#1 · (Edited)
I see other threads like this everywhere and we don't have one! So lets's show off the sexiest car in BMWs modern lineup, gentlemen.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Bmw

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Performance car Personal luxury car

"wtf dude, 17" rims?" Yeah, I know): Well I was told that when the previous owner optioned the car, he selected sport package and opted for the 17" wheels instead of the 18" wheels.

Current mods (if these can be called mods hahaha)
-Matte black grilles
-Plasti-dipped wheels
-Carbon fiber stubby antenna
-20% tint on the sides
-Limo on the rear
-I really don't have any mods hahaha

I'm going to throw an Eisenmann race quad exhaust on there in December. Other than that, I'm really not going to do anything else to it, besides get a new set of wheels (Gunmetal) and Michelin PSSs.

For some reason, these two didn't post above.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#150 ·
2015 35is. Black Roof, Red Interior, aluminum trim. In 24 hours and she'll be mine. Here she's getting ready for dealer prep. The salesman assured me it has every available option, this is the first time I am not purchasing a base car with no options. I'll miss my CPO base 06 Z4 3.0i but I think I'll be OK in short order.

Attachments

#152 ·
Don't have her anymore but this was her 2011 z4 30i. Thinking about another maybe!!!

Attachments

#153 ·
2009 BMW Z4 35i/Space Gray Metallic/7 Speed DCT/Premium,Cold Weather & Premium Sound Packages/Nav/Comfort Access/Ash Grain Interior & Dash Kit/AntiTheft/SportWheel/PDC/WindDeflector/Black Kansas Leather/Smoked Reflectors, Side Markers & 3rd Brake Light/Ferrari Red Brake Calipers/Clear Front Mask/Gloss Black Grill Inserts/6000K LED Lighting/De-Badged/Aluminum Pedal Set/Real Carbon Fiber BMW Door Sills/CF Wrapped Engine Compartment Roundels,F Lower Grills & Center Wheel Caps.

Attachments

#157 ·

Attachments

#162 · (Edited)
Dual 2011 3.5i E89s

When my wife saw my Melbourne Red metallic/Ivory Z4 with M suspension, she immediately wanted one of her own. We found a Deep Sea Blue Metallic E89 with Ivory and she now has 14,000 total miles on it. Biggest problem ???...which car should we take?
Here is a pic of dualing E89s, nose to nose. Now, that's a pic! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Convertible

Interesting how the M suspension is about 2 inches lower than the non-M. It shows in this pic if you look closely

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.