BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Finally got my spare back

643 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pankaj3536 
#1 ·
So I finally got a spare wheel for my e39, my other wheel got bent when I hit a log of wood on I-5 about a year ago and tried getting the rim starightened out but everyone said irrepairable, so I finally found a junk yard here in Vancouver and luckily they had one of the style 42 17' just what I wanted looks almost new and paid $200 for that and also got all the tools for my toolkit which didnt come with my car whn I bought it 2 years ago.

Just posting this for your guys information and if any of you guys would like to have my bent rim just for some reason thinking you can get it fixed and you need a style 42, let me know, you can just have it, let me know dont know why dont feel like throwing that away and also I have posted about that in my other thread I am working on changing the interior color of my car which is curently grey and wanna change to black but I would need to get rid of my current interior first, so if anyone needs anything from grey interior hit me up.

Thanks a lot guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.